Panthic Groups Come Together At Sacha Saudha March

r u silly now..another lie..there was no money collected at the protest u silly cow.....ask the sangat hu wre there atleast they came to the march wre was u.......lie's after lie...am telling u if nething happnes to u or sohi nd the ur thugs its ur fault......ur a disgrace a dirty balk mark on the panth wich needs to be taken out nd u will be taken out soon mark my words boy.. southall they wich joothia tha harr galey wich pakey tera mu kala kar ney tenu kamonah dhek lai.

I thought the march was to protest against sacha saydha?

Wasn't it?

So letts beleive you for a minute mr so brave (soormaaaa) that no money was collected.

What were you doing just shouting for Khalistan!

Wouldn't a well established MR six Bellies Manmohan singh & his hairy girls netball team have been on a protest before. Havent you guys been so active in remembering our Lost Shaheeds.

Would someone that has been collecting money for the panth for some 20YEARS change a habit like that. Was shaheed Kanwaljit Singhs family not worthy of some support from there brothers and sisters in the UK. So you didn't collect money, The question know is why not????????.

Page 15, Line 16

ਨਾਨਕ ਨਦਰੀ ਬਾਹਰੇ ਰਾਚਹਿ ਦਾਨਿ ਨ ਨਾਇ ॥੪॥੪॥

नानक नदरी बाहरे राचहि दानि न नाइ ॥४॥४॥

Nānak naḏrī bāhrė rācẖeh ḏān na nā­ė. ||4||4||

O Nanak, those who lack the Lord's Glance of Grace cherish neither charity nor the Lord's Name. ||4||4||

Guru Nanak Dev

You opportunist use any event to your own advantage.This policy or practice, as in politics, business, or one's personal affairs, of adapting actions, decisions, etc., to expediency or effectiveness regardless of the sacrifice of ethical principles. When will you learn?.

You charlatans are nothing short of entrepreneurs looking to make a quick buck at the expence of whoever it may be. Immoral degenerates theese acts come as second nature to you.

Page 1279, Line 19

ਸਚੀ ਕੀਮਤਿ ਪਾਇ ਤਖਤੁ ਰਚਾਇਆ ॥

सची कीमति पाइ तखतु रचाइआ ॥

Sacẖī kīmaṯ pā­ė ṯakẖaṯ racẖā­i­ā.

He established His throne on the principles of Truth.

Guru Nanak Dev

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. It seems to hit a raw nerve with sooooormaaaaaa the truth always winds him up sending him into a kanzas city type of spin maybe he should by a pair of red shoes and go and see the wiaard of oz he may be able to grant him hia wish of

a)brain

b)courage

c)Heart

Good Luck if you take six bellies with you he may loose a few pounds on the yellow brick road!!!!!!

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. Try please try very very hard for me please prity please.

What a fantastic story something out of a brate bollywood production you couldnt have thought that up yourself. Maybe it was those people you watched doing beadbi at park avenue the ones you caught on you phone remember. May be while they disrespected our place of worship for you to produce your little move for your own political gain, they gave you this new story line about black faces garlands of shoes and a preseshion around southall. No doubt you must be overdue to have your face blackened and to wear your most cherished garland of six bellies sweaty shoes. I all for it.

How are your new found friends do you still keep in touch they may be abile to offer you work as an extra in one of thier new movies as a gutter rat or maybe something a little more attractive a laim dog.

Do not try to test our capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc. Because you insult our intelligence.

To predict the behavior of ordinary soooormaaaaaa in advance, you only have to assume that he will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence.

Page 18, Line 3

ਸੁਰਤਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਪਤਿ ਊਗਵੈ ਗੁਰਬਚਨੀ ਭਉ ਖਾਇ ॥

सुरति होवै पति ऊगवै गुरबचनी भउ खाइ ॥

Suraṯ hovai paṯ ūgvai gurbacẖnī bẖa­o kẖā­ė.

Intuitive understanding is obtained and one is welcomed with honor, through the Guru's Word, filled with the Fear of God.

Guru Nanak Dev

How are you joker find your self a new faith as you do not posses even one reedeming quwality FOOL !

1 min dis fool says we took money da next he says ok u guys ddnt hes chatin crap,the march wasn't against 'sacha saydha' as u say but Sacha Sauda Dera,fool shws and proves u sohi da chela,maybe 1 of his younger lot ,we knw who dey r,The march was agianst da dera baba,da call 4 freedom is linked 2 dis protest agiainst da baba,Khalistan is part of da same battlefront and da sme war,is cos we live in India we get dese fake guruz,Sohi commiteez <admin-profanity filter activated> came out when dey heard Khalistan Zindabadh in park ave,they soooo shook of wht der RSS masters might say ,i say u pop up @ Park ave and cht 2 yah Uncle Sohi and tell him dis da beginning of da new campaign

To be my uncle we would have to be related wouldnt we mr Millihairy?

I didnt know forgive me once again as I was under the impression from your fellow team mate

Sir-punch and his posts and the poster plus the leafletts you were handing out that it was definatly a protest against Sucha Sauda.

So why did you disrupt the events of the evening Katha and show your video of Sohi at Hindhu gathering in guru g's main divan. Didnt you deviate and mislead the sangat into joining you in a preseshion advertised widley and exclusivly for a protest against sacha saudha.

Why was Khalistan Khalistan the main agenda. Why was asking Sohi to resign another agenda.

Why was the venu Havelock Rd To Park avenue what do these guru kar have to do with sacha saudha.

You Are oppertunist leaches sucking the life bood of our sangat manipulating and telling lies for your own political gain.

Good luck with your new campaign, dont forget your helpers from the last election.

The big black ones from Africa didnt much look like guru's sikhs no matter may be the ones with beards and no mustashes were closer to sikhs shure looked like muslims anyway you know who they were and as usual you are going to defend the faith from all of theese outsie factors arn't you and your gang of free riders.

You took money if you didnt why didnt you? understand the question know big boy.

Page 20, Line 9

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਜਿਨੀ ਜਾਣਿਆ ਤਿਨ ਕੀਚੈ ਸਾਬਾਸਿ ॥

गुरमुखि जिनी जाणिआ तिन कीचै साबासि ॥

Gurmukẖ jinī jāṇi­ā ṯin kīcẖai sābās.

Those who understand are Gurmukh; recognize and applaud them.

Guru Nanak Dev

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

We ddnt take no money,if dey need it we will snd it 4rm our own accounts,the reason da RSS video was shwn becuz,Sohi crew ddnt let da SInghz do ardass 4 da shaheed singh dwn Panjab,even after requestz dey ddnt let da ardass happen,so due to this da RSS video was shwn <admin-profanity filter activated> 4 tat,SaCha Sauda,RSS,and da ova groups r all da sme - da onli wy 2 resolve dis issue is da creation of Khalistan,all dese fings r linkd 1 war -of freedom,wht blacks u on abt,y u manz alwys algining da protest wid da oppostiion,what abt dem gangsterz 4rm glassy junction himat sohi calls all da time wen ders problems.

Sohi da fool and his chele need a lesson

I hope this new campaign is better than the one where your leaders turbans were lying outside glassy junction and they were crying ( because you lot are so tough and your opponents so weak I take it you must of done this to each other because no one is capable of knocking out militants like you but then why did you go to the police and say Sohi's thugs beat you up....I dont get it Sohis thugs you say are scared of you, so who beat the living daylights out of you lot then, was it divine intervention? can you please enlighten me?) Or there was the campaign where you spent 200k losing an election, not forgetting the campaign of doing victory ardas and jakare after the last election, or the jakare gurucharan Singh ( ex wanabe mp) was shouting outside monsoon at the 'victory' party piss up.

This should be fun, its always good to laugh at summer time. Oh yes please dont threaten. It makes me shake with fear, I have been having nightmares about being sliced to pieces by a mobile phone!

ps Are you guys actually any good at anything......apart from dissapointing your families and the community, at that you are unparralled.

We ddnt take no money,if dey need it we will snd it 4rm our own accounts,the reason da RSS video was shwn becuz,Sohi crew ddnt let da SInghz do ardass 4 da shaheed singh dwn Panjab,even after requestz dey ddnt let da ardass happen,so due to this da RSS video was shwn <admin-profanity filter activated> 4 tat,SaCha Sauda,RSS,and da ova groups r all da sme - da onli wy 2 resolve dis issue is da creation of Khalistan,all dese fings r linkd 1 war -of freedom,wht blacks u on abt,y u manz alwys algining da protest wid da oppostiion,what abt dem gangsterz 4rm glassy junction himat sohi calls all da time wen ders problems.

Sohi da fool and his chele need a lesson

You pathetic rech you know verywell that the ardas was done it was aired on Akash Radio Live

Why do you and you crew insist on telling lie after lie it is a total fabrication.

What about mr two bobles Gurpreet who unlike his name has no love for our guru.

Why was he crying like a little girl on the stage asking for heads to be surrendered for the glory of the panth. He disrespects our shaheeds Sant Bindranwal by using his lyrics on stage did he not offer himself as president. He did is the answer the truthfull one can you be truthfull.

It was a coue to take over the guru kar yopu couldnt go thrugh with it because you know the sangat isnt with you and your leaders. You wont last a day the Bibia will murder you with there hand bags, be ware of guru sangat they are not blind or stupid.

Guest militant singh
whats happening at park ave at 12.30 pm tomorrow?

im referring to dat disiple guy he wnts 2 chat tell him cme park ave gurdwara 2mrw 12:30pm if he a man

Guest militant singh
Insted of slandering and commiting defamation on us,why don't you guys be men and come face us?We are willing to have dialouge tommorow at Park Avenue 12:30pm

Are you shure you dont mean Diarrhea

I am openly challenging you ,if you are a man of your word be there tommorow at 12:30pm on the dot then we will see what kind of soorma you really are.