Panthic Groups Come Together At Sacha Saudha March

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't joke and mess people about ,One can see what kind of lost and sad soul you are you just sit here and slander everyone thats agianst your Himmat Sohi Maasand.

I dont want to be the type of man you are so leave me alone homo girl go play with your dolls

Seems like someones to scared to face up to another. grin.gif

Insted of slandering and commiting defamation on us,why don't you guys be men and come face us?We are willing to have dialouge tommorow at Park Avenue 12:30pm

Are you shure you dont mean Diarrhea

I am openly challenging you ,if you are a man of your word be there tommorow at 12:30pm on the dot then we will see what kind of soorma you really are.

I can see that you are challenged by your posts. I would only have to come if I had given my word

pea brain but I havent so as a consequense I cant be breaking my word by not coming.

I cant recall calling my self brave I save those complments for you and your gang.

My courage is not the issue or my integreaty. I will do what I say The thing I would like to ask is what you need me to come to the guru kar for.

It is a place of worship not your private fight club respect our guru kar you must abide by the eticate of our lords house.

Post a pic of yourself for all to see the great warrior Sir-cant-punch ! come on why are you hiding!

You telling me about Guru Ghar let me remind you,a real Guru Ghar is a place where true khalsa rules,a real Gurdwara is where Foolish committees do not fight,What does Sohis Mafia Business do,EG:Glassy Junction Thugs.Police comming everyday as Sohi gang causes trouble in premises,Inviting anti Sikh forces,inviting Bollywood to do beadbi,countless stuff.I guess your too scared to face me,your problem im off to sleep ,better than chatting to you all night.

Don't joke and mess people about ,One can see what kind of lost and sad soul you are you just sit here and slander everyone thats agianst your Himmat Sohi Maasand.

I dont want to be the type of man you are so leave me alone homo girl go play with your dolls

Seems like someones to scared to face up to another. grin.gif

Why would I be fearful of you pea brain?

Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.

Page 1357, Line 6

ਦੁਖੰ ਭਯੰਤਿ ਸੁਖ੍ਯ੍ਯੰ ਭੈ ਭੀਤੰ ਤ ਨਿਰਭਯਹ ॥

दुखं भयंति सुख्यं भै भीतं त निरभयह ॥

Ḏukẖaʼn bẖa­yanṯ sukẖ­yaʼn bẖai bẖīṯaʼn ṯa nirabẖyeh.

Pain is changed into pleasure, and the fearful become fearless.

Guru Arjan Dev

You my brave warrior do a brave deed today post your real name or your picture be brave come on

lets see you wagging your tale

Wow Soorpinch. great challenge. But remember the step from challenger to CHAMPION is a big one. You talk a good fight so you must be a good fighter, right? I do not want to injure beyond repair a juvenile through self defence, so I am sending my granny instead, who is in a wheel chair. That way it should be an evenly matched contest. If things get nasty please dont press charges again, I would hate for her to spend her last days in the pen.

Soorpooch V Pardhadhi [/b [/u]

venue: park avenue car park

time: 12.30pm ( had to be rescheduled from 11.30am because sirpinch found out there is chips in the langar at a Gurudwara in Wembly tomorrow, an opportunity not to be missed he said because they would of cost him £2 a bag from safeway)

The steak: winner take all purse

tactics: soorpinch works best when he knows the where abouts of his opponents purse or wallet, expect him to move clockwise around the wheel chair in the hope of catching a glimpse of the 'batwa.' Good hand and foot co ordination have helped him raise huge sums at protests, dont be surprised if he is laughing all the way to the bank at the end of this one

Pardhadhi's best hope is to stay awake! If she falls asleep it could be anyones fight. Look for her to be aggressive early by hiding her gold earings and ring in a bid to further confuse sourpooch.

outcome: the smart money is on pardhadhi but never underestimate the power of youth. The gammer rays and radiation from Soorpunch-drunks mobile phone could yet pull off another you tube bonanza

Insted of slandering and commiting defamation on us,why don't you guys be men and come face us?We are willing to have dialouge tommorow at Park Avenue 12:30pm

Are you shure you dont mean Diarrhea

I am openly challenging you ,if you are a man of your word be there tommorow at 12:30pm on the dot then we will see what kind of soorma you really are.

Wow Soorpinch. great challenge. But remember the step from challenger to CHAMPION is a big one. You talk a good fight so you must be a good fighter, right? I do not want to injure beyond repair a juvenile through self defence, so I am sending my granny instead, who is in a wheel chair. That way it should be an evenly matched contest. If things get nasty please dont press charges again, I would hate for her to spend her last days in the pen.

Soorpooch V Pardhadhi [/b

venue: park avenue car park

time: 12.30pm ( had to be rescheduled from 11.30am because sirpinch found out there is chips in the langar at a Gurudwara in Wembly tomorrow, an opportunity not to be missed he said because they would of cost him £2 a bag from safeway)

The steak: winner take all purse

tactics: soorpinch works best when he knows the where abouts of his opponents purse or wallet, expect him to move clockwise around the wheel chair in the hope of catching a glimpse of the 'batwa.' Good hand and foot co ordination have helped him raise huge sums at protests, dont be surprised if he is laughing all the way to the bank at the end of this one

Pardhadhi's best hope is to stay awake! If she falls asleep it could be anyones fight. Look for her to be aggressive early by hiding her gold earings and ring in a bid to further confuse sourpooch.

outcome: the smart money is on pardhadhi but never underestimate the power of youth. The gammer rays and radiation from Soorpunch-drunks mobile phone could yet pull off another you tube bonanza

You telling me about Guru Ghar let me remind you,a real Guru Ghar is a place where true khalsa rules,a real Gurdwara is where Foolish committees do not fight,What does Sohis Mafia Business do,EG:Glassy Junction Thugs.Police comming everyday as Sohi gang causes trouble in premises,Inviting anti Sikh forces,inviting Bollywood to do beadbi,countless stuff.I guess your too scared to face me,your problem im off to sleep ,better than chatting to you all night.

Hey true khalsa this is amrit vela why would a khalsa be going to bed at this time

You fraud

Looks like you are the equliser going to put everything wright, come on mr Sir-cant-punch

tell another tall tail you fake egotistic gutter rate you do not have the right to try and bully any one

I am happy to be the coward as what is to be gained by confrontation. Fool I will give you some names

You want to punish anti panthick forces

Jagdish Tytler

Saghan Kumar

Phajan Lal

K P S Gill

What is your verdict on them, get them convicted khalsa gee pray that they dont die a natural death before there victims are given justice, for justice

In the part of this universe that we know there is great injustice, and often the good suffer, and often the wicked prosper, and one hardly knows which of those is the more annoying.

Page 5, Line 17

ਅਮੁਲੁ ਧਰਮੁ ਅਮੁਲੁ ਦੀਬਾਣੁ ॥

अमुलु धरमु अमुलु दीबाणु ॥

Amul ḏẖaram amul ḏībāṇ.

Priceless is the Divine Law of Dharma, Priceless is the Divine Court of Justice.

Guru Nanak Dev

Page 38, Line 18

ਧਰਮ ਰਾਇ ਨੋ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਹੈ ਬਹਿ ਸਚਾ ਧਰਮੁ ਬੀਚਾਰਿ ॥

धरम राइ नो हुकमु है बहि सचा धरमु बीचारि ॥

Ḏẖaram rā­ė no hukam hai bahi sacẖā ḏẖaram bīcẖār.

The Righteous Judge of Dharma, by the Hukam of God's Command, sits and administers True Justice.

Guru Amar Das

Forget about your imaginary enemy, be righteous the man who in view of gain thinks of righteousness who in the view of danger is prepared to give up his life, and who does not forget an old agreement however far back it extends - such a man may be reckoned a complete man.

MOD NOTE - this topic has been discussed so many times and the result is always the same, if people cannot refrain from making personal attacks on sikhsangat members (which includes posting their pictures on the board w/out their permission) then the topics will be closed and removed!!