Khalsa In Millions

Nanded, india where takht sri hazoor sahib gurdwarsa is has loads of little local gurdwara's.

There is one gurdwara which is special for Langar. In this gurdwara it is said that benath the ground there is 906 million thaals "trays" and that one day the 906 million khalsa will have langar here together.

It is historic, Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave a vur sayin that when there are that many Khalsa then, I understood it to be, treasure will be found but I was young maybe I was wrong. Can't remember name of Grdwara though, it may be with pics I took of it, I'll take a look

khalsa is 96 crore since time of guru sahib ... its gupt fauj blessed by akal purkh to guru sahib .... its just that ek din 96 crore khalsa panth pargat houga te maat lokk di dharti te gajjuga ....

It is historic, Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave a vur sayin that when there are that many Khalsa then, I understood it to be, treasure will be found but I was young maybe I was wrong. Can't remember name of Grdwara though, it may be with pics I took of it, I'll take a look

from what i heard it is said by guru gobind singh, and there are actually plates there from his time, i think that the time when there is actually 906million thats when its the khalsa's raaj.

GURFATEH,

Sant Baba Attar Singh Mastuanavaleh Mahapursh, once asked Sant Baba Teja Singh (Double MA)

What's the latest cencus report on the amount of sikh popoulation in the world. Sant Baba Teja Singh

being so educated gave a figure (I can't remember it) that was in the millions. However Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji Mastuanavaleh Mahapursh said the actual figure of true sikhs (Khalsa) is not even in the tens never mind millions. They are very rare but always a few in the world all the time.

Kaho Kabeer Jan Bei Khalse, Prem Bhagat Jeh Janee (SGGS)

'' Says Kabeer, they are The Khalsa Who Meditate On The Lords Name With Love''