Baba Meeha Singh Jee

Guest _Singh_

Guest _Singh_

Who was Sant Baba Meeha Singh Jee. Can anyone please write some stories about them. Are there any photos or videos of them.

Thank you

VaahegurooJeeKhaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Faateh

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

During the life time of Baba Nand Singh Ji, Baba Meehan Singh Ji used to go to Nanaksar (by cycle) on every Puranmashi (full moon night).

One story i know of is that once he was walking in the farms and a snake bit him. Because Baba Ji was doing Naam Simran, he felt nothing and only realised he had been bitten some time later. He then went to this man who takes out poison.

Baba Mihan Singh Jee was in the seva of Baba Nand Singh Jee's presence from a very early age. Baba Jee were very close to Baba Nand Singh Jee.

Baba Nand Singh Jee said to the sangat one time that "Suddha (call) has come from Sachkhand for me to return to Waheguroo's Charan - this is a very joyous time for me." Sangat was very upset to hear this, because they wanted more time with this Pooran Brahamgyani.

Baba Nand Singh Jee said that nothing is in my hands - everyone must live according to the Hukam of Waheguroo. However, Waheguroo listens to the Ardaas of His Bhagats/Sant-Jan. At that time, the Sangat resolved to do Ardaas for Baba Nand Singh Jee. At that time, Baba Mihan Singh Jee, a young Behangum led the Ardaas. Ardaas was safflee (successful). Baba Nand Singh Jee said that Waheguroo had extended his life by around six months.

In those six months, the Sangat did Bhagtee with even more intensity, and many Amrit Sanchaars were carried out. Thousands of people joined with the eternal Guroo, SatGuroo Siree Guroo Granth Sahib Jee. When Baba Nand Singh Jee left for Sachkhand, Baba Mihan Singh Jee carried on the sevaa of Amrit Sanchaars in the West as part of the Nanaksar Sampardhaa.

That's from >here<

Baba Mihan Singh and Baba Isher Singh were both disciples of Baba Nand Singh, who had started the Nanaksar movement.

Own personal stories:

Used to hear about when Baba Ji was in a car, sometimes the car would run out of petrol but would still carry on regardless.

My mother used to live with her family back in Sihar, a pind near Ludhiana. Baba Ji used to be there too. One day (long before I was born) I had a Mama who died in an accident (truck run him over, then stopped and instead of helping, he reversed over him!). When news reached my Nana Ji (aka Bhai Ji by everyone, family or not) he immediately fainted. Doctor came and couldn't do anything. Completely unrousable. So they sent for Baba Ji and he came, took Bhai Ji by the hand and said "Get up" and Bhai Ji got up.

Another personal one: About 26 years ago, my mother and my massi Ji made some shawls and took them to Baba Ji. Baba Ji took the one from my massi Ji but not from my mother, telling her to give it to him after her marriage. My mother returned home, not understanding this. Within three days, my dad had come over from England (didn't tell anyone!) and within a week, my mother was married! Only Baba Ji knew this was gonna happen.

HTH

FAteh

Guest Guest

Gurdwara Nanaksar was founded by Baba Nand Singh decades ago. After he passed away in 1943, the control of the shrine passed into the hands of Baba Isher Singh. Everything passed smoothly till 1963, when Isher Singh died. A-10-member committee was founded for managing the affairs of the gurdwara. They included three disciples of the Sant, Sant Naraian Singh, Sant Sadhu Singh and Sant Kundan Singh. It was at this time that the war of succession started among the three.

Meanwhile, Sant Naraian Singh filed a suit in the court. However, the suit was withdrawn after a compromise was arrived. But after Sant Naraian Singh’s death, the war of supremacy became direct between Sant Sadhu Singh and Sant Kundan Singh. Both of them claim to be the mukhya follower of Baba Isher Singh. The two had reportedly arrived at an agreement to manage the affairs of the gurdwara.