Is There An Irc Or Chat System Made For The Forum?

Jaggaa

hmmm if the Forum really needed one, Im sure the Forum coders could integrate a Java applet for the IRC channel to link up to a channel anyone even I could make in Quakenet or any other Chosen IRC sever by the forum itself and we could use that as a Chat system, like Live talk etc etc.. ofcourse we would Need very strong admin teams, I just remember like its a good way to get a community together - I used to be in alot of gaming scene :lol: unfortunately wasted my time then, but I use to moderate many channels - e.g. was Opped in many channels with like 200 - 300 people.. Wasn't really that hard, people didnt abbuse each other if they did , admin would give them warnins or stuff or tell them to chill out :| . So contact me if you want me to do it, or if you want you can do it yourself - that is only if the forum wants to take this suggestion up ..

Also if the Forum leaders did want to take this suggestion up - I think the general people of this forum should like be asked by making a sticky POLL if they would have use of a chat system or not, because I think this function will only increase activity ^^

WjjK WjkF

Ah I see your Concern Singh Sahib, but what if it is kept more external off the site ? Like the site links to an External Chat System not on the same server of the site right, except only a created a Domain forwarded to the place, im so sure The Leaders of this site are able to do this, and the Chat Server isn't going to run off this server anyway, it will be off like Rizon.net or Quakenet if you know what I mean by that, so there certainetly shouldn't be any Security Issue.

Guest Papi

everything costs money, the arcade is already putting a lot of load on the server, to buy more space another server would mean that sevadaars would need to spend more money/month.

everything looks good on paper, if you really want to chat with someone, ask them for their msn id or something.

hmm papi, if you take a look at other forums apart from this one, many have like irc systems its not a question about "CHATTING WITH OTHERS".. dont say get their msn lol.. its not like that, but ye on paper is fine, it was just a suggestion however, im sure people have extra hosting or external server space which they wont mind sharing so cost isnt even an Issue either..

^_^