Something Contraversial

kam1825

Right i have already posted this topic on Sikhawareness but would now like your views on this again. Here is the original post and the attachment. please have a read through the posts, please listen to the attached MP3 katha by Sant Gurbachan SIngh Ji and share your views

Right before i have a fatwa issued against me or banned from this forum i just want to say what i have here.

I have an alternative version of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Katha by Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji recorded in the early 1960's. Altogether there are three different versions of the complete katha, one is being released on mp3 under the name of "Sabh Te Utam Har Ki Katha". The second version i have and the third version is with a singh in America. Whilst cleaning the katha i found katha of a shabad completly different to the one that was released. This Katha is on the following shabad

sloku mÚ 1 ]

salok ma 1 ||

Salok, First Mehla:

imhr msIiq isdku muslw hku hlwlu kurwxu ]

mihar maseeth sidhak musalaa hak halaal kuraan ||

Let mercy be your mosque, faith your prayer-mat, and honest living your Koran.

srm suMniq sIlu rojw hohu muslmwxu ]

saram su(n)nath seel rojaa hohu musalamaan ||

Make modesty your circumcision, and good conduct your fast. In this way, you shall be a true Muslim.

krxI kwbw scu pIru klmw krm invwj ]

karanee kaabaa sach peer kalamaa karam nivaaj ||

Let good conduct be your Kaabaa, Truth your spiritual guide, and the karma of good deeds your prayer and chant.

qsbI sw iqsu BwvsI nwnk rKY lwj ]1]

thasabee saa this bhaavasee naanak rakhai laaj ||1||

Let your rosary be that which is pleasing to His Will. O Nanak, God shall preserve your honor. ||1||

WHilst listening to this katha by sant gurbachan singh ji many stories of the prophets of islam come up but one that surprised me. This is about the Quran itself. I suggest all listen to this and share your views.

One thing i will say is why would Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji make this story up when you look at the knowledge they had and the brahmvidiya possessed. The katha can be found on the following link only. I have still not put this katha and alot more which have great stories on the prophets and meanings of the koran onto the net.

http://www.gurmarag.net/SikhAwareness/Audi...seet_Sidhak.mp3

Once again please do not shoot the messanger

The thread is on the following address

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=9489

please discuss your views

If you read the thread it will tell you, i guess your grasp of the katha in the mp3 is poor. Basically Sant Ji say that the Koran was not written by Mohammed but another Divine Saint actually wrote the Koran and sent them to Mohamed as they were friends. When all of the Quran had been sent to Mohammed, then the prophet asked for this divine saint to come and tell his followers about the Koran and that he worte it. However at the same time Mohammed told all of his followers that the devil will come to them and say that he actually wrote the Koran. If this is to happen then the devil shouls be killed for trying to lead the followers of Mohammed away from Islam. This divine saint who wrote the quran turned up to see the prophet and when he said that he had wrote the divine scripture then all of the followers took him for the devil and killed him. Due to this treachery Mohammed had the real author of the Quran killed and proclaimed that he recieved it from God himself!!!!

I would suggest listening to the MP3. When i clean them all then i will send them all to gurmatveechar

Khalistan Zindabaad i am not questioning Sant Ji, i believe in all what Nit Avtaars say as truth, are you aware that all of the audio on gurmatveechar is from me!! If i set up taksal websites would i not support them or agree with them!!!

My point is that Sant Ji have used their Brahmgian to show where the Quran is really from!!!

Also Birmingham Misl Soldier, What the hell are you on about??