Movie On Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa

sadh sangat ji,

for last few days, a thought was striking my mind... now i m sharing it with u....

as u all know, many sikhs still r against sant ji and khalistan... and its not easy to attain khalistan with our own brothers opposing us... so, i think we should try to unite all the sikhs over this issue....

although we have a lot of videos on sant ji but i m thinking to make an animated movie (like rise of khalsa) featuring the events in mid 80's and attack on harmandir sahib and all that.... in this way, we can let the people know the truth and we can present evryhting in better way... i m still not grown enough to work on it but i would like to see other techie gursikhs who have knowledge about animation to work upon it.... i know it includes a lot of money... so, i request all of u to find a group of gursikhs who can work upon it.... and all the sangat should be ready to donate for this noble cause....

all those who really want to help it, plzz reply and tell how much amount can they donate... honestly... no joke... becoz this time, i m really enthusiastic to do something... but more than funds, matters the gursikhs who can do this... plzz tell if u know someone who can do it... we may have a lot of sikh animators but most of them will not agree as they fear from indian govt...

plzz reply

sadh sangat ji,

for last few days, a thought was striking my mind... now i m sharing it with u....

as u all know, many sikhs still r against sant ji and khalistan... and its not easy to attain khalistan with our own brothers opposing us... so, i think we should try to unite all the sikhs over this issue....

although we have a lot of videos on sant ji but i m thinking to make an animated movie (like rise of khalsa) featuring the events in mid 80's and attack on harmandir sahib and all that.... in this way, we can let the people know the truth and we can present evryhting in better way... i m still not grown enough to work on it but i would like to see other techie gursikhs who have knowledge about animation to work upon it.... i know it includes a lot of money... so, i request all of u to find a group of gursikhs who can work upon it.... and all the sangat should be ready to donate for this noble cause....

all those who really want to help it, plzz reply and tell how much amount can they donate... honestly... no joke... becoz this time, i m really enthusiastic to do something... but more than funds, matters the gursikhs who can do this... plzz tell if u know someone who can do it... we may have a lot of sikh animators but most of them will not agree as they fear from indian govt...

plzz reply

that sounds like a good idea but i wudnt make a movie on 1984 for obvious reasons...

rather we should make a general movie that talks about the issue :nihungsmile:

sadh sangat ji,

plzz reply

that sounds like a good idea but i wudnt make a movie on 1984 for obvious reasons...

rather we should make a general movie that talks about the issue :nihungsmile:

u may call it general but it should have references of events that occur in 80's and it should justify our demand for khalistan

Waheyguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheyguru ji ki Fathay ji..

piyare Khalsa ji.. i strongly admire your thought of this gr8 movie you are looking forward to

make for Khalsa.

brother i am here to ask to all our those sikhs who are also with us that Khalistan is the first need

for all the sikhs now... and i am also a very big suppoter of that.. but there is a question comes in

my mind. Our great sheed Bhagat singh and Sheed Udham singh and all those gr8 sikhs who

sacrificed to make india free. but there first thought was that after getting the freedom from british

people, they would lead to a better future for the upcoming genration.

but what is happening in indian politics and what are the indian leaders up to.. we all know very much..

that is what i want to ask that .. if some how we will be able to make our own home land THE

GREAT KHALISTAN.. then what is the guarantee that our khalistani leader would not do the same

things which are done by indian politicians...

so make a movie to bond all the sikhs to geather.. but on the other hand it should include the

message that.. we need a corupption free country... and our khalistani constitution should

respect the human rights.. and every one should have the equal rights.. cast and community

barriers should be broken....

that would be a great place to live on.. think to make a movie on topic...

baki bhul chuk maaf ji..... daasa da daas ik khalsa and like every one a musafir from punjab...

waheyguru ji ka khalsa.. waheyguru ji ki fathay ji.. :T:

I recokn a movie on operation BlueStar should be made,eg: from june 1st to June 8th,Showing through visual effects the old Akal Thakt and recreations of how the amry attacked the complex,eg:entered the complex,shelled akal thakt and so on,would be great to educate the youth,but thats many yrs off,noone is willing to do so.