Help Needed

my friend from usa is coming to india this monday and he has challenged me to have a deabte with him on khalistan... he is totally against khalistan... and also haricut

plzz give me some valid points... mostly proving that sant ji were not terrorist and that rights of sikhs r not secure in india... don't write long articles .... just give me briefing....

its not that i don't know about it... just want to make sure that i don't miss anything....

my friend from usa is coming to india this monday and he has challenged me to have a deabte with him on khalistan... he is totally against khalistan... and also haricut

plzz give me some valid points... mostly proving that sant ji were not terrorist and that rights of sikhs r not secure in india... don't write long articles .... just give me briefing....

its not that i don't know about it... just want to make sure that i don't miss anything....

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fateh

khalistan is not an option but nessity!!! beacue we live as second class citizens..

sant ji himself did not do mang of khalistan.. but of human rights.. of the sikhs.. bro lissen to his speeches.. if u get time... youll be lyk.. wow.. lol cuz wah he says is lykk so truu..

without punjab india is nuffink.. despite being 2% of the population..they prove 60% of the wheet etc.. known as the bread basket of india..

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fatehh

bhul chuk maafkarneeeeeeee

Guest Akirtghan

veer can i just say that if you would like to bring your friend close to sikhi, do veechar of gurbani instead. this will surely end up in an argument and might effect your friendship

veer can i just say that if you would like to bring your friend close to sikhi, do veechar of gurbani instead. this will surely end up in an argument and might effect your friendship

well... i have had a debate with him that why has he forgatten sikhi and cut his hairs...

but, he is useless... he gave me useless points for it... i don't think he even consider himself a sikh...

even for khalistan debate, he is not going to support khalistan even if i gave him valid points... i m doing it just to show that we r not wrong and we would have not demanded for khalistan if we had been given full rights in india...

so, the only thing i can conclude is that it is very difficult to bring him back to sikhi... i had even advised him to join sikh sangat and post ur doubts here but its his wish...

i cannot do more than that...

Go to neverforget84.com---->multimedia---->audio files---->katha and kavitas ( i think)----> Bhai Santbir Singh-1984 katha, gotta listen to that, its wickedd!!!! Thatll be good for debate on 84 and khalistan

hmm.. thanks ... i will listen that..

Brother tell him prior to operation bluestar on many occasions Indian state has done BEADABI OF GURU GHARS one such example is of 1955 POLICE ENTRY IN DURBAR SHAIB COMPLEX in which a sikh was shot dead and in TARNTARN SHIAB WHERE 56 NIHANGS WERE KILLED and The sodomy was commited inside a GURDWARA by a police man on 8 years old boy but that policiman was bit by unknown posionous insect and died a miserable death. In 1963 in PAONTA SHAIB GURDWARA 13 NIHANGS WERE KILLED AND AOLD COPY OF GRANTH SHAIB WAS SET ON FIRE FURTHER IN KARNAL IN 1955-56 A 5YEAR OLD BOY WAS THROWN INTO THE WELL FOR APART FROMTHISSHOUTING PUNJABI SUBA ZINDABAD AND LATER KILLED BY COMMUNAL MINDED POLICE OFFCIAL THESE WERE THE INCIDENTS BEFORE 1978 FUTHER IN 80S A CHEMICAL DRUG WHICH HAS BEEN USED BY NAZIS AND BANNED BY UNO WAS USED ON SIKH FIGTERS OTHER FACTS MAY BE KNOWN TO YOU. I HOPE IT IS ENOUGH.

dont argue with him, infact dont even talk about it, if h cuts his hair, just talk about gurbani sikhi and things like that, and how simran is good for you. trust me thers no point.......................some indians have had a full organised propaganda by the government which brain washed them , their parents, and maybe generations to come, some who were in the midst of the violence will never forget. if u feel that u have a duty to make him aware, quite rightly too, then go onto them sites with him and let him watch the videos with you.

there are many sites, sikh genocide .com is good too .........dont feel u gota convert him just make him aware

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh,

i am from india,,

some points what i think not for khalistan,, may be but for a sikh in india..

1) sikh religion is recognised as part of hindu religion according to constitution of india and not independent,,

2) if you marry in india,, u are married under hindu marraige act

3) my school leaving certificate of 12th std says my religion as "hindu sikh" and not "sikh".

Attached is my school leaving certificate as a proof.

Those are enough for me to go against my basic identity and religion and my rights as a human.

bhul chuk maaf,,,

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

post-10186-1182851462.jpg