Afgan Lady Converts To Sikhism

Big_Tera

Great more bad blood. That's all we need. You lot are so stupid, why can't you see that soon if EVERY muslim or whatever start coverting to Sikhism - they will probably try to destroy our faith from the inside.

There is a story about these muslims; from the time of their mohammed. Story goes that this muslim was caught by some gang or something that were killing whatever they saw - don't remember why etc - Anyway this muslim was caught and the bloke that was about to kill him KNEW he was muslim so he thought he'd test his faith.

See muslims arent allowed to drink alcohol, they arent allowed to do rock worshipping, and obviously they arent allowed to swear to mohammed and allah. So this man goes to the muslim i'll let you go if you drink alcohol, muslim drank it. Some place in pakistan there are 365 statues which represent each day of the year. the man then said bow your head to each of these statues. The muslim bowed before each statue. The man that held the muslim's life in his hands was getting well chuffed about this, he then said swear to mohammed, the muslim did, he then said swear to allah and of course the muslim did. The man spared him his life.

From there the muslim ran all the way to where mohammed was and said i'm so sorry ive made so many mistakes please forgive etc etc mohammed was like what you do? so the muslim explained, he drank,he worshiped statues, he swore at him and allah.

mohammed goes to him, ok dont worry. what i want to know is, while you were doing all them things (drinking etc) did you have love for me and allah in you heart? and the muslim was like yes of course. mohammed said, well then its ok, becuase he you had love for me in your heart its ok to do things of such and lie.

the moral of this is that muslims CAN lie, they believe that they are exscused if they have love for mohammed and allah in their hearts.

Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaaj have ouchaared themseleves: EVEN IF A MUSLIM SWEARS A BILLION TIMES OVER THE QURAN. NEVER TRUST THEM.

It was a time during one of the battles that Guru Gobind Singh Jee was fighting against some muslim (dont know the name) the muslim said he'd surrenderd and that he will let the Singhs pass to go where they wish. All the Singhs started to pack to take the long journey ahead, but Guru Gobind Singh Jee were janee jaan, he stopped the Singhs from packing and asked one of his Singhs to bring over a donkey and bags of sand. Guru Jee placed the bags of sand on the back of the donkey and sent it down in the moutains where the battle was, as soon as the donkey walked down the muslims attacked.

Guru Gobind Singh Jee has already told us what these muslim's are like, they still have the mogul blood in them just as we have our Guru's blood in us.