This Kidney Patient Needs Help

B4ND4

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay thanks veerjee for updating the sangat............... :umm:

if you could provide information on how sikhgiving gathers the doantions...........onlines, cheques and who to make payable to etc etc, ill update the flyer and up-load it

bhul chuck maafi

wjkk wjkf

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akirtghan
Sikhgiving.com are about to start this as a project to raise funds for the singh. It should take another day. I will reuse your banner tonight and we shall start the fund raising from tomrrow hopefully. Also one of the sikhgiving sewadars has immediate family there so they will be able deliver the funds directly to the family.

I think it would be really good if we can raise awareness of this at local level as well e.g. in the gurdwaras and then give the money to sikhgiving so all of the money collected can be given straight to the needy.

:TH: once the details of the paypal account are finalized, can somone add them to the origianl poster, that way anyone can print it and post it at their closest gurudwaras :umm:

:TH: once the details of the paypal account are finalized, can somone add them to the origianl poster, that way anyone can print it and post it at their closest gurudwaras :umm:

yup no probs as soon as i have the details ill upload the poster and re-upload it - just someone post up the details or PM me wid em cos i got the original copy so it will be easier

bhul chuck maafi

wjkk wjkf

rite i spoke to the granthi at my local gurdwara and he sed i have to go through a formal process with gurdwara management and fill in application from etc etc and that sangat can donate the ££ to the gurdwara and they in trun will give it to the fund for this case..........i gott a speak to them but i cant see why they will not agree so with wahegurus kirpa the gurdwara will help towards this

so i could have all the updated details of where to send the ££ to (when the infor is available) i can update the poster and SANGAT JIO this is a benti, take the flyer and speak to ur local gurdwareh and lets raise as much money as we can.............

imagine this could have been ur father, uncle, brother...................

bhul chuck maafi

Just so everyone is clear, I am about to setup a project at sikhgiving.com for this and by today we will have the site setup. Again it is up to the indviduals how they want to help but here is what i feel comfertable with:

If you give the funds to sikhgiving, they will be delivered directly to the family. Also everyone will be kept informed of how much has been raised and who donated what. SikhGiving is registered as Non-Profit organization In US. Anybody can pull record of the organization to see how much has been collected and where we spent etc.. (book-keeping). Only US residents can get the receipts for their tax exempt because sikhgiving is registered only in United States (IRS). The receipts are currently not available but will be in two months time.

any details??

yeah cos i gotta update the flyer and asl o if sangat havent got means to pay over the web can they send cheques/postal orders (UK) to sikhgiving?

if so who are they made payable to?

bhul chuck maafi