Wats The Point?

Guest wats the point?

Guest wats the point?

i feel so annoyed n disheartned about the sad state we are in the panth, especially in the uk. We are a total mess. Our elders manipulate all the youth, and the youth are starting to hate each other. I see it happening more and more each day. The elders sit, argue, n pretend they know and are active in trying to improve this situation, try dealing with issues that we come across, when theyd probably get into an arguement over whether the windows should be left open or closed on the local gurdwara. they manipulate the youth. the youth are forming their little sects, All think they are right, and everyone else is wrong. no one looks at faults within them selves, but are very quick to point out other people. whats happening to us! Everythings all about our little jatheh. thats all we want to see the success of, and thats all we do to improve. is the parchaar of our jatheh. STOP BEING MANIPULATED BY THESE OLD JOKERS! its the same people that been on the commitees since 84, and they all sit in the same seats to this day but the worst thing is, the way things are going, the youth will take their places, and put in place their differences! look at the conversion issue, everyone gives a crap for the time its happening, n thats it. look at sacha sauda! wheres that issue gone? all we do is sit and do nindiya of each other. It seriously makes you think twice about why we are on this path! And it gets worse by the day!

I appologise for mistakes i have made by writing the above. im the biggest moorak alive, i cant control my disgusting crazy mind, and have no jeevan to give soji to anyone. do ardas for me please!

you have said that the youth have been manipulated by the elders maybe you stop and talk to these elders some of these elders have very big jeevans so it isn't all elders that are manipulating the youth it just some. our elders from our sides are wiked