Abu Izzadeen Calls Sikhs "kafir"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awr8_ODVJ08

Muslim preacher Abu Izzadeen called sikhs "kafir" in this speech down southall broadway outside the islamic centre . he clearly says:

"stay far from the sikhs , the kafirs"

"kill the police"

he says kill the police and also says harmful comments to sikhs, christians, jews and hindus.

I was on youtube browsing! and i came across this video......

i thought! hold on! thats SOUTHALL BROADWAY! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??????

Abu Izzadeen , previously known as Omar Brooks, in the past had been caught

preaching holy war and discussing killing Tony Blair in a recent sermon in London. Abu Izzadeen had previously described the July 7 bombings as completely praiseworthy and organised demonstrations in support of the September 11 hijackers.

he's entitled to his opinions but he openly used a degredatory term towards sikhs.

what say u sangat????

The Intelligence Services need to be informed of the 'masjid' and soon,before another terrorist outrage on the Streets of Great Britain.Originally residents opnely opposed this so called mosque and did a petition of over 2000 people rejecting it,but the Council granted the 'masjid' ,as a 'Community Recreation Centre',not as a Mosque.Therefore they have bent the rules and use it as a Mosque,this place is not registered as a Place of worship under British Law as far as we know.

We cannot have this <banned word filter activated> preacher who caused an outrage at John Reid's (Outgoing Home Scretary) conference ,shouting Sikh kafirs and so on on the streets of Southall Broadway,this is not right,im sure he does not represent the large number of law abiding peaceful Muslims who reside peacefully with Sikhs in communal harmony,without any trouble.This rouge element and the other two you see,who usually hand leaflets out(two fat guys with beards im sure most people have seen them).Are out to cause tensions within Southall's predominantly Sikh,Multi Ethnic Community.Im not one to call for tension and so on,but we cannot have a person calling Sikh infidels by abusing freedom of speech laws,in a country such as England ,and most of all a place like Southall where we have one of the biggest Sikh Communities outside the Panjab.

We wish to live in peace with all communites including Muslims,but we cannot have an <banned word filter activated> like Abu Izzadin and other causing racial tension on the Streets of Southall,we are just not having it.We wish to live in peace and harmony,and work for the betterment of Great Britian,and the future of this Country.

The Plastic Police of Southall who openly monitor SikhSangat.Com, due to some leaders of our communities chatting rubbish about Sikh Groups,forget about the growing threat of home grown terror and the likely hood of the breeding of terrorists in a place such as Southall where terror plans and terror groups are likely to hide ain't rocket science is it?,my message to you the ,Police Intelligence who monitor the forum,OPEN YOUR EYES AND WAKE UP,INSTED OF WASTING TIME DO SOMETHING TAKE ACTION,MONITOR THIS PLACE,AND THE WHOLE OF SOUTHALL ,BEFORE THE NEXT TERRORIST OUTRAGE OCCURS,AND YOU REGRET IT,WE'VE HAD 7/7 WE'VE HAD FAILED BOMBINGS,WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THIS?.

Intelligence agencies need to be informed

This guy is from my neck of the woods. He is regularly in the local paper.

Personally I love him!

If he his saying that people like him should stay away from Sikhs, that is a great thing.

Now I truly believe Sikhs are clueless in their aims. Here we go again making a nobody into a somebody. Well done.

Personally I would like to take guns to Sikh heads and force them to study literature, history, politics so they stop doing dumb nonsense.

He is a nobody. If you want to do something, try this!!!!

Train!!

Read good books on diverse subjects..

Debate and meet with a wide range of intelligent people from different backgrounds.

Read a variety of books on Sikhism and Sikh history (the two are separate!)

Learn Panjabi

As far as I know hes been nicked

Personal background

He was born in Hackney, East London to a family originally from Jamaica. Brooks converted to Islam in 1994, changing his name to Omar, but preferring to be called Abu Izadeen. He is fluent in Arabic.

He trained and once worked as an electrician. He also acted as a bodyguard for Omar Bakri Mohammed. He no longer works, living instead off state benefits of £700 a month. He and his Arab-born wife Mokhtaria were married in 1998; they have three children.

In 2006, he had a personal advertisement on an Islamic matrimonial website, seeking to marry up to three more wives in order to father more than nine children. Polygamy is illegal in the UK. Izzadeen did not respond to questions from the Evening Standard about the ad and it has since been removed.

February 2007

British police arrested Abu Izadeen on charges of inciting terrorism on 8 February 2007. A spokesman for Scotland Yard said the arrest is related to an "on-going inquiry," involving a speech Abu Izadeen gave in the West Midlands area in 2006, which predates the 20 September 2006 incident.

April 2007

He was arrested again in a pre-dawn raid on 24th April 2007 under the Terrorism Act 2000 "in connection with inciting others to commit acts of terrorism overseas and terrorist fundraising".

Regardless of the above this masjid palce will be reported by the local community and so will the two fat dudes who walk around and hand out leaflets.

These fools thirve off the perceived 'fear' they give out to others and people who don't agree with their views,thats why most people fear them,the best thing for them is Jail.

Regardless of the above this masjid palce will be reported by the local community and so will the two fat dudes who walk around and hand out leaflets.

OK, I understand. But believe you me, that guy will do more damage if he is imprisoned that if he was chatting tuti on the road. He'll be made a martyr, he connect with more elements with violent tendencies and convert them.

Most people see him for what he is - a loony fringe element.

Just only talk about what YOU can do to bring about Sikh unity as a response without the usual hothead reaction of flaring up against someone/something immaturely.

This guy lives near me - he is entitled to his views in my opinion. As long as he doesn't directly clash against us - i couldn't give a monkeys what he says.

I'd rather he say that then "Go and convert Sikhs"

WAKE UP!!

OK, I understand. But believe you me, that guy will do more damage if he is imprisoned that if he was chatting tuti on the road. He'll be made a martyr, he connect with more elements with violent tendencies and convert them.

Most people see him for what he is - a loony fringe element.

Just only talk about what YOU can do to bring about Sikh unity as a response without the usual hothead reaction of flaring up against someone/something immaturely.

This guy lives near me - he is entitled to his views in my opinion. As long as he doesn't directly clash against us - i couldn't give a monkeys what he says.

I'd rather he say that then "Go and convert Sikhs"

WAKE UP!!

yeah thats what we trying to do,we don't want no tension,therefore are informing the intelligence services of the activties at this place,they can deal with it,we just need to be alert.

These fools thirve off the perceived 'fear' they give out to others and people who don't agree with their views,thats why most people fear them,the best thing for them is Jail.

What are the contents of those leaflets? Are they agressive or inciting hatred? or are they like "come to islam- the religion of peace" blah blah