New Mosque

Before everyone starts going off ‘on one’ I’ll admit it now I don’t like Muslims that’s why I am posting this. help me stop building of the mosque (yea we will get a bit of paap for it don’t worry just blame me) forward email to as many people as you can if you love Muslims and view them as equals then you want to stop reading now.

This place will only be used to harbour terrorist and conversion camps. One less mosque! Forward the email you know you wana it’s for the best cut and paste and send in email……………..read on

This is not racist - Can you imagine any Muslim country building any other faiths place of worship that would cost as much as this when there's a lot more UK people who REALLY need help in so many different ways? I can't & I know that it would not happen

You may recall there was a newspaper cutting to protest against this

mosque, well now there is a government :awesome petition.

You have to submit a valid email address to confirm your signing

of

the online petition/protest, so GET SIGNING and email this on.

If you dont then there's no point complaining when its too late.

Muslim Mosque for 2012 Olympics a waste of £100m Taxpayers money?

Could the money be better spent on schools or hospitals for

example?

Mosque to be built for London Olympics cost £100m

The plan is for the mosque to be so big that people flying in

fromall over the world for the 2012 Olympics will it see it as the

biggest landmark in London , bigger than St Pauls, Westminster

Abbey or Wembley Stadium. Take a second to cast your vote in The

on-line poll to determine public opinion about whether a mega

mosque should be built for the Olympics.

The vote so far is *57*% in favour. It looks like the Muslim

community is casting its vote in droves After voting, forward

this to as many people as you wish.

Here's the link (just click or cut and paste into your

internet

explorer address bar)

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ScrapMegaMosque

jamdoot.gif

Well we not in your home town now are we……… and like I said if you love ‘them’ don’t read. Read my post carefully before posting I have said you will get paap but worry not few days in hell keep you Sharpe. Bloody ‘muslman’ lovers’ every where. Political correctness gone mad what happened to good old fashioned hating………… jamdoot.gif

Well we not in your home town now are we……… and like I said if you love ‘them’ don’t read. Read my post carefully before posting I have said you will get paap but worry not few days in hell keep you Sharpe. Bloody ‘muslman’ lovers’ every where. Political correctness gone mad what happened to good old fashioned hating………… jamdoot.gif

hawwwww oiiii u calling me a muslim luver :umm: :umm: sharm nee oh'ndhee hunna nonono.gif if u understood what i was saying you'd know....psssh preshness - that was just out of order man....thusee'ya muslman'h dh'eh pyare'h :lol:

what i meant was it isn't like we can do anythin about it, I mean okay lets just say they dont build this randum mosque, how bout next time one of our Sikh lohk wanna build a huge Gurdwara, muslims are bound to cause a stir then...

The diffrence we wont want tax payers money to build it. It would be done through seva that’s the difference. We can do something send the email………. I am posting this to stop the building of the mosque. Here is your chance to make difference. Email it to everyone. I am posting it because I hate em. When we build anything we do it to do seva to help people, these people build to spread hate. Sorry for calling you a muslim lover out of order. You should help me preach my band of hate not stop me, but you could do it from the prospective that you are stopping terriorim or some thing if the hating of muslims bothers you.

The diffrence we wont want tax payers money to build it. It would be done through seva that’s the difference. We can do something send the email………. I am posting this to stop the building of the mosque. Here is your chance to make difference. Email it to everyone. I am posting it because I hate em. When we build anything we do it to do seva to help people, these people build to spread hate. Sorry for calling you a muslim lover out of order. You should help me preach my band of hate not stop me, but you could do it from the prospective that you are stopping terriorim or some thing if the hating of muslims bothers you.

loll well on a honest level i don't HATE anyone, i dislike specifics but thats all. I come across on SS like am sum crazy hindu and muslim hater but am not lol jus dislike them and their ways.

I do get where your comin from, and i will sign it and pass it on!!!

All the money going towards the mosque is from private donors (notably the saudi's) and is not funded by the public.

If they want to build a mega mosque then let them, we should concentrate on our own sikhi rather than be concerned about what muslims are building

Before everyone starts going off ‘on one’ I’ll admit it now I don’t like Muslims that’s why I am posting this. help me stop building of the mosque (yea we will get a bit of paap for it don’t worry just blame me) forward email to as many people as you can if you love Muslims and view them as equals then you want to stop reading now.

This place will only be used to harbour terrorist and conversion camps. One less mosque! Forward the email you know you wana it’s for the best cut and paste and send in email……………..read on

This is not racist - Can you imagine any Muslim country building any other faiths place of worship that would cost as much as this when there's a lot more UK people who REALLY need help in so many different ways? I can't & I know that it would not happen

You may recall there was a newspaper cutting to protest against this

mosque, well now there is a government :awesome petition.

You have to submit a valid email address to confirm your signing

of

the online petition/protest, so GET SIGNING and email this on.

If you dont then there's no point complaining when its too late.

Muslim Mosque for 2012 Olympics a waste of £100m Taxpayers money?

Could the money be better spent on schools or hospitals for

example?

Mosque to be built for London Olympics cost £100m

The plan is for the mosque to be so big that people flying in

fromall over the world for the 2012 Olympics will it see it as the

biggest landmark in London , bigger than St Pauls, Westminster

Abbey or Wembley Stadium. Take a second to cast your vote in The

on-line poll to determine public opinion about whether a mega

mosque should be built for the Olympics.

The vote so far is *57*% in favour. It looks like the Muslim

community is casting its vote in droves After voting, forward

this to as many people as you wish.

Here's the link (just click or cut and paste into your

internet

explorer address bar)

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ScrapMegaMosque

jamdoot.gif

Well done for bringing this to our attention birmingham Singh. Keep on top of it bro.

I've just signed the petition and have forwarded it on to everyone I know. I suggest everybody else do the same.

This is an epidemic that has to be stopped. More Sikhs have won victoria crosses than anyone else, over 2 million Sikhs have died for the British in both world wars. Muslims have done nothing other than tarnish the term 'asian' and kill innocent ppl.

Despite this, they are rewarded with mega mosques and Sikhs are rewarded by having their kirpans taken off and their turbans searched at all places where security is an issue.

WAKE UP EVERYONE