AKJ TORONTO DEC 2003 Kirtan Now Online

akjforever

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MKhalsa Ji,

I am just a sevadaar who posted kirtan.  I have been listening to AKJ kirtan for 13 years and for me it has always been AKJ.  Last year I found out about there being AKJI and AKJ.  Why there is an AKJI and AKJ, God knows.  What I'm saying is that we shouldn't waste time  :wub: @ trying to analyze these kinds of things to death, because there is really no point, and it is a huge waste of time :@ .  Along with that others are mislead and become confused.  For me AKJI + AKJ = AKJ, that's it.  Everyone on this board talks about Iktha in the Panth wacko.gif , let's act on it.

And back to the reason that I started this thread in the first place.  Everyone enjoy the beautiful kirtan. :@  :D

Galtee Maaf Karnee Jeeo,

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

akjforever,

u seem like a hypocrite.....at one end u say u want the panth to be in ekta , and then U go out and slander other jathas within the panth(i won't name names)

maybe u should first get ur priorities straight before tellin others wut to do....

just a thought

:e:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Lets not bring this topic up again, as you know what happened last time. I said there should be ekta in the Panth, I agree, but I am not a fan of all jathas, I won't name any names.

The point of this thread was to inform everyone of the kirtan posted, instead look at what its become, an AKJ bash thread.

Very Sad...... :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Yes it is! (the answer to your question)[

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ very very very good to hear i love u veerje it must be united thx a lot for this pyare news verje ek gal hor u said

The other issue is that the domain name akji.org is registered for another 8 years and to dissolve it would be wasting allot of the sangats contributions in funding it. So please my humble request to the Cyber Sangat lets utilize it as much as we can.

no prob veerje untity is much better than any fund in the world if u really have unity in ur mind my humble request to u is to disslove it gurmukho AND LETS BE TOGETHER AGAIN AND STAY FOREVER and regarding funding veerje guru ghar wich funding de ki kami (GAFEE ANONGE GAFEE nanak11.jpg

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I agree with akjforever!

Why can't people just enjoy the keertan without bringing up contoversial issues. I doubt very much that they are going to be resolved by you guys arguing on here. All it does is promotes gossip, lies about others, because not everybody knows 100% what is happening, its mostly hear say.

So Why can't you people just let it go.

and with regards to akj or akji, who cares? just listen to the keertan for laha. If you dont want to, don't. But stop doing nindia about other jathas.

Hukamai Andar Sabh Ko, Bahar Hukam na Koi...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i would just like to no why some akj people in the middle of simran start doing gruuuuuuuuuuu guruuuuuuuuuu.. it is very disrespectful and ruins the ras in the simran..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

The reason that people do that is because they are feeling raas, the Simran takes over you. It is not done on purpose to sound cool, it happens automatically nothing intentional. As in some times during kirtan some people become overwhelmed with the Simran, it starts happening automatically.

Hope this helps........

Waheguru, Waheguru, Waheguru.......

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

wahegurujikakhalsa wahegurujikifateh!

The only thing we should be circulating is true sikhi, namsimran, gurbani and serious panthic issues such as whats happening in France etc. Not promoting sects within the jatha. I'm very sorry but I don't agree with the above post from the akji sevadar. I'm not out to cause any controversey because if anything we should be spending more time on namsimran and gurbani. AKJI is another third sect in the UK. Please don't confuse worldwide sangat by saying that there is EKTA. This will only happen if people let go of their homai on clasping on 'names' Be pakaa in your rehat, and surrender yourself by saying that you are gursikhs of Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji instead of jathabandhi's.

Sangat should wonder, if the sevadar claims this to be true, then why are posts not approved in websites such as tapoban.org or akj.org from them.

Unfortunately, wherever AKJI (the third sect) put their names on promoting kirtans, they automatically put the posts down. Please stop hijacking kirtan programs, and another important note for the UK sangat:

The Akhand Kirtan Darbar on the 31st Jan is NOT under AKJI. It is an INDEPENDANT PROGRAMME (the way things should be) from the Gursikhs in Nottingham. Please don't be afraid to turn up if you think otherwise. If not, make every effort to go to Paris, big benti to UK sangat.

We don't want to know about your politics. If you want to do seva, do it under GUPT seva. To put your name on photos is just another form of ego.

So sangat jee, promote sikhi, promote the true word of AkalPurakh and be strong yourselves. Don't waste anymore time on this top

ic by defending such sects within the Jatha. When you die, you won't be asked what jatha you believe in!.

Just live and die as a pure gursikh...........

wahegurujikakhalsa wahegurujikifateh

Also let me make it clear that I do not run AKJI.org or am I AKJI. When you guys keep saying, why do 'you' do this and that, I don't do anything. Those questions are for those that run AKJI.org, and if you have any issues send an email to the AKJI.org webmasters.

PLEASE LEAVE POLITICS OUT OF THIS!!

This is about kirtan, naam, GurSikhan De Sangat, NOT political views.

Also, ADMIN should close this thread because the original intention of me making this thread was lost long ago.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Jai,

No one said that the Nottingham Keertan was Under AKJI. On the akji website it clearly states that this is organised by the Nottingham Sangat. So stop spreading false info!!

Don't waste anymore time on this topic by defending such sects within the Jatha.

Why are you being hypocritical? Practice what you preach!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

:) You lot are a bunch of jokers!

Akhand Kirtani Jatha is such a highly respected jatha among the panth, and you guys are just taking sling shots at each to show the world how stupid you all are. Imagine Bhai Sahib, was here today reading all this, how would he feel. Forget that even, What about guru jee? well dudes... reality check.. your guru is right beside you looking in shame at all you wannabe gursikhs slandering each other.

By saying stuuf like that you slagging off AKJ to the rest of the world... by all means carry on... slapping yourselves!!

As prab_ka_simran said if you think your gonna resolve anything by arguing here... keep dreaming!!