Laminated Ang Of Maharaj's Swaroop

Has anybody listened abt this thing?

yesterday i listened abt it and i searched on net but there was nothing abt it.

any body know abt it?

and what are ue view on this issue?

fateh ji

never heard of leminated anng of shri guru granth sahib ji, but i have personally seen with my own eyes that the original saroop of maharaaj ji at shri darbaar sahib ji has got lots of cello tape on them, this is to protect them from being getting further damaged. i dont see anything wrong in this.

as time passes by, guru ji's anng go old and start to rip off when we turn them to next page, all we can do is ardaas and put some cello tape so that they dont get any worst then that.

also, a time will come when guru ji's saroop will go really old, in that situation... that saroop is taken to gurdwara shri goindwal sahib where they do the antim sanskaar of guru ji's saroop.

bhul chuk maaf karni :WW:

gujj ke balaawo:

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest militant singh

any body know abt it?

fateh ji

never heard of leminated anng of shri guru granth sahib ji, but i have personally seen with my own eyes that the original saroop of maharaaj ji at shri darbaar sahib ji has got lots of cello tape on them, this is to protect them from being getting further damaged. i dont see anything wrong in this.

as time passes by, guru ji's anng go old and start to rip off when we turn them to next page, all we can do is ardaas and put some cello tape so that they dont get any worst then that.

also, a time will come when guru ji's saroop will go really old, in that situation... that saroop is taken to gurdwara shri goindwal sahib where they do the antim sanskaar of guru ji's saroop.

gujj ke balaawo:

Sikhz need 2 learn proper art of preservation scientfically eg temperature of room & so on 2 keep precious documentz & old saroopz of Guru Granth Sahib Ji

any body know abt it?

fateh ji

gujj ke balaawo:

Sikhz need 2 learn proper art of preservation scientfically eg temperature of room & so on 2 keep precious documentz & old saroopz of Guru Granth Sahib Ji

fateh ji

whatever you can see with your eyes, will have to go one day.... no matter how hard you try.

fateh