Muslims Can Choose Own Religion

if you want to discuss such topics, then it is best you talk about it on some other website.
Take it easy dude. There is no need to argue over such a petty issue. If you don't want to read it, feel free not to open the thread. I am sure Sikhsangat doesn't pay anyone based on how many threads they read or responses they post. If you don't want to read something, no one is forcing you to. Just disregard it and read other posts and please move on. And I am sorry but I guess no one has any right on this forum to suggest another member to go to another website, unless someone is creating a nuisance.

Regards

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa WaheguruJiKiFateh

"if you want to discuss such topics, then it is best you talk about it on some other website." - You must be the Self appointed Forum Gestapo :wub:

So I guess you didn't understand where we were coming from or the merit of the information presented.

If I your Brother or any other member of this forum can be of any assistance in helping you understand please do not hesitate to ask.

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa WaheguruJiKiFateh