How Long Ll We Be Attacked

sgurbir

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa

Vaheguru ji kee fateh

Sadh sangat ji, daas is going through very bad phase of life, coz our homes are being attakced by diffrent poeple at diffrent times. What so ever happend in Blue star operation is not leting me calm down , i can see all these happening in front of my eyes most of the times, i can see all those great souls sho showered their life for the maryada of our home ( harminder sahib ) , then it happend again when adminstration made same sort of mistake while attacking another place where people worship for akal murat in ayodhya ( please dont feel that i am hindu) and again it happend quite recently in pakistan when again there were lots of people trying to protect another palce of almighty which was attacked by adminstration . MY QUESTIONS IS WHY ?

How long all these places will be attakced by adminstration and the soul who are protecting the maryada of these worship places , ll have to lay down their lifes and would be called extremism

Please help

Bhul chuck maaf

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa

Vaheguru ji kee fateh

As Sikhs, we are not victims. People attack us. They "shame" us. They destroy our holy places. But they never take away our connection with God.

They never destroy our religion. Because Sikhs are not victims.

If you believe you're a victim, then I guess the enemy already won. Bad things happen, Good things happen, but neither should affect the strength of your faith and belief.

I know this sounds harsh, but try to understand. If you call yourself a victim, then you've already lost. Can people actually hurt us? Should they be able to? Are we like the victims of Judaism? Christianity? Or did our shaheedi's smile in the shadow of Death because they were so full of faith, love, and bravery?

Please don't say Sikhs are victimized, to say so means we have lost that which we can't lose: our faith.

well said!

i agree to you to some extent however i am sorry to say my situation was not well understood , what i am trying to say is as a student of akal purukh ( Sikh ) my house ( the palce where he is been worshiped in diffrent ways ) have been attacked. Ofcourse my heart is paining coz all these attacks however this pain is not just confined to attacks at Gurdwaras but also with any place where akal purukh ( Almighty ) is worshiped . As a Student ( Sikh) of guru gobind singh , my house where we hae been taught the ways to remember Akal pruruk that can be gurdwara, temple, mosque or even church, have been attacked, as long as sikh are concernd we are akal purukh ki fauj and we are going to be in this world even after this world preeching akal purukhs name and serving its creation and spearding humanity .

Bhul Chuk maaf

Apde charna di dhul

Vaheguru ji ka khasla

Vaheguru ji kee fateh

As Sikhs, we are not victims. People attack us. They "shame" us. They destroy our holy places. But they never take away our connection with God.

They never destroy our religion. Because Sikhs are not victims.

If you believe you're a victim, then I guess the enemy already won. Bad things happen, Good things happen, but neither should affect the strength of your faith and belief.

I know this sounds harsh, but try to understand. If you call yourself a victim, then you've already lost. Can people actually hurt us? Should they be able to? Are we like the victims of Judaism? Christianity? Or did our shaheedi's smile in the shadow of Death because they were so full of faith, love, and bravery?

Please don't say Sikhs are victimized, to say so means we have lost that which we can't lose: our faith.