The REturn of

V

^_^^_^ good post Mkhalsa bhaji ^_^

Agreed..cause I was discussing aboutthe happenings of 84 with a Hindu..

and I was like erm no they never found his body..

n then she showed em that..

I was like ohmy.gif

thats why I Wonder :T: blush.gif

Bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Lose hope?! LOSE HOPE?!?!

GURU KHALSA DOES NOT LOSE HOPE!!

just because one (great) man does not come back you think the panth is going to lose hope? if that happens I will lose hope in the panth because there would be no real khalsa left. Why should our future hang on the return of one man? yes if he returned some people would be inspired, but im sure an equal number would say "hey where have you been?" and not do anything for the panth no matter what justification is given for his abscence.

I think the panth will do what the panth needs to do when it needs to do it. We dont rely on one single man, no matter how great. We rely on guru sahib.

WAHEGURU ! WELL SAID!

^_^

bul chuk maph

Guest balwinderkaur
Lose hope?! LOSE HOPE?!?!

GURU KHALSA DOES NOT LOSE HOPE!!

just because one (great) man does not come back you think the panth is going to lose hope? if that happens I will lose hope in the panth because there would be no real khalsa left. Why should our future hang on the return of one man? yes if he returned some people would be inspired, but im sure an equal number would say "hey where have you been?" and not do anything for the panth no matter what justification is given for his abscence.

I think the panth will do what the panth needs to do when it needs to do it. We dont rely on one single man, no matter how great. We rely on guru sahib.

WAHEGURU ! WELL SAID!

^_^

bul chuk maph

my sentiments exactly. ;) dont leave the burden only on one single person. rely on gurujee and HE will show us the way. :(