Makkar Saabs Son

Guest Guest

i was very fascinted to know that his son lives in my municipal ward of Ludhiana (no.48) i wanted to meet the SGPC Pardhan, but during the elections of municipal corperation, he was too busy.. so i decided to meet him after the elections, but during elections i changed my mind.. -->

1.) His son drinks in broad daylight..

2.) He was using Guru Ji's Golak (Funds of Guru Sahib) for the CHON PARCHAR of his son..

3.) Special People (SGPC Workers) were called from Amrtisar Sahib to aid his son in Chon Parchar, they were kept in our Gurudwara, Gurudwara Singh Sabha, Harnam Nagar.

4.) He gave liquor, etc. free to gain publicity in such people minds

5.) on election day, he had hired BADMASH groups and they roamed in open jeeps with the Akali Party slogans

6.) Thousands of "illegal votes" were made in booths in favor of his son

7.) He was himself busy in the CHON PARCHAR of His son

my own Grandma is an Akali and even 'm against congress and bjp, but seeing his actions, i felt ashamed and humiliated..

these are just few minor points which i have told.. this is the reality of SGPC HEAD.. he is too busy in CHON PARCHAR of his son the he has no time for Panth and Gurmat Inqlab.. and then we say Sikhi is going in Dhaendiyan Kallan... what message of Sikhi will these guys spread ???

we need leaders, strong, fearce and wise ones..... i can see dark clouds on the horizon...........

GurFateh!