Sleepless Nights

K4ur...

waheguru -

lately i've been having trouble sleeping. im awake till 02.00 everynight and no matter how hard i try to sleep i cant. i think my minds playing tricks on me because i think i can hear things and then i get SO scared. i start thinking that someone or something gna get me.

when i do finally get to sleep, i toss and turn and often wake up in a sweat because i have bad dreams of my loved ones being dead. my dreams are so bad that when i wake i think that its happened...

can anyone help?

waheguru -

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just repeat the words "Waheguru" and your fear shall go.

I know it isn't that simple and I have had the similar things when i was small...eg someone breaking in but you just gotta control your mind and teach it.

Too be honest I don't know if its just me but this used to happen when my mind was idol all day as soon as I started getting out and playing footy etc my mind got tired and wasen't thinking of these things.

But if you recite waheguru's name (simran) it always helps and clams you down.

I also used to keep something under my bed (weapon) just in case and to put my mind at ease. :D

Hope that helped if I think of any more advice I will provide it.

penjee, i'd say

that perhaps waheguruji is waking u up,.. so like at 2am, wake up, have ishnaan and do nitnem, as this would be amritvela.

lol, sorry, dunno about the bad dreams, perhaps ur tensed or somek, usually get bad dreams when we are stressed etc.

so i would say if u are awake by late night, do paat, or simran.

hopefully that will work.

pull chuk marf... hope i kinda helped

tc penjee x x x