Ikbal Singh

jap_groo

waheguroo i ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh!!

sangat ji unfortunately i am the bearer of bad news out fellow Singh Ikbal Singh from west brom passed away this morning at 3 this is a picture in his normal chardikola state http://photos.sna.org.uk/displayimage.php?...m=48&pos=29

for those of you who didn’t know him he was a funny polite comedian who was strong in his sikhi and trying to follow this hard path

I don’t realy want to go in to detail of his accident that is not for me to tell.

there will be sukhmani sahib paat starting at 6 then followed by kirtan till late this will be at Edward street west brom plz come down and give the family ur support and if you cant make it plz do ardass for him and for the chardi kola of his family

pul chuk mafkarni

waheguroo i ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh!!

AMg 556

ang 556

Page 556

mÚ 3 ]

mu 3

Third Mehl:

Duir KsmY kw hukmu pieAw ivxu siqgur cyiqAw n jwie ]

dhur khusumai kaa hukum paeiaa vin sathigur chaethiaa n jaae

From the very beginning, it has been the Will of the Lord Master, that He cannot be remembered without the True Guru.

siqguir imilAY AMqir riv rihAw sdw rihAw ilv lwie ]

sathigur miliai anthar rav rehiaa sudhaa rehiaa liv laae

Meeting the True Guru, he realizes that the Lord is permeating and pervading deep within him; he remains forever absorbed in the Lord's Love.

dim dim sdw smwldw dMmu n ibrQw jwie ]

dham dham sudhaa sumaaludhaa dhunm n biruthaa jaae

With each and every breath, he constantly remembers the Lord in meditation; not a single breath passes in vain.

jnm mrn kw Bau gieAw jIvn pdvI pwie ]

junum murun kaa bho gaeiaa jeevun pudhuvee paae

His fears of birth and death depart, and he obtains the honored state of eternal life.

nwnk iehu mrqbw iqs no dyie ijs no ikrpw kry rjwie ]2]

naanuk eihu muruthubaa this no dhaee jis no kirupaa kurae rujaae

O Nanak, He bestows this rank upon that mortal, upon whom He showers His Mercy. ||2||