Question For S I N G H S

_anon_

Homophobic tendencies always make people sound so childish. Sikhs who are warriors, regardless of their personal views, would protect gays from unwarranted discrimination and mockery, not contribute to it.

:WW: Well said, but sadly the sikhs you talk about are few between, instead we see the new breed of westernised sikhs that make comments such as those above no.gif

Very true.

Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee gave His physical life for Hindus and why? Guru Jee did not believe in rituals and other things Hindus believed in yet He gave their life for them because He believed they had a right to follow and practice what they believed in, especially if they werent hurting or inflicting suffering upon others.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all,

I am not sticking up for homosexuals here or anyone for that matter. My point is maybe it is a bit of fun that the two singhs put a kiss at the end of their text but that is up to them. Who are we to judge them, no one but God can judge them. Even if it was because one was gay which i very doubt we should still see God in them, if we don't see him in anyone we don't see him at all. Finally, why are we worrying about other peoples issues such as these, we should be thinking about God only. - I don't mean to attack anyone and i should be listening to my own input!

I didn't mean to cause any offence in this post, and sorry if i sound boring etc. if i have done so i am truly sorry.

Your slave of slaves, Khalsa 123 :WW: