Zail "singh"

KhalsaMan

I don't need research to form an opinion on this man.

If he was an honest sikh, he would've resigned his post as President ASAP. Going by your notion that he was "in the dark", he should've resigned on the day they attacked as he surely wouldn't have been in the dark then.

As far as i'm concerned, he is an enemy of the Khalsa.

zail sio was indira's chamcha who was president at the time. i believe according to indian "law" the army is called upon by the president so it was zail sio who signed the go-ahead for the army to attack his religion's people and sovereign authority sri akal takhat sahib ji.

1984 was planned and carried out by sellout sikhs...that's the sickening part.

Its like mann kaum layee mentioned. Plenty of people from Sikh background sold out and were involved in the planning and execution of the attack. Singling out one is just dumb a*s*s.

In the period after 1984 till the early 90s. Plenty of turban wearing policemen were involved in the murder and abduction and rape of fellow Sikhs. I remember one ragi who was visiting from India telling me "Don't believe what you hear about Hindus doing this and that. I was there, it was our own Sikhs doing the most of the killings." Bahmans may be behind the plans but the execution of these was conducted by fellow Punjabi Sikhs (I use teh term SIkhs loosely here!).

That is a sad fact overlooked and not faced by your average person and just shows you how easy it is to buy many SIkhs off.

But think about Shaheeds.

It is extremely difficult to give up your family life for sikhi.

They are great, so remember there sacrifice.

Sikh looking people are easily bought for money, but without bani they were never sikh. Dogras were never sikh, do they.

It is irony that many weak person have too come in sikh, there appearence is like sikh but idelogy of Brahmins.

there is saying

Je sikh, sikh nu na maare| tan eh kaum kade na haree||

Zaila was a traitor, Indira's pet dog, responsible for the "go-ahead" of Operation Bluestar in June 1984.

He was one of MANY.