The Right Marriage Partner

Morakh

Need the sangaths views if one is looking to get married how can we approach the person and find out if they are the one?

Can u all share ur views and experiences

very difficult decsion in ones life.

the main thing is UNDERSTANDING, more important than even religion or caste.

if u understand one another and co-operate with eachotehr an there is give nad take you will be fien.

if u dotn have these thingsm it wont work even if ur the same caste, amritdari whatever

I am married to a Hindu and thankfully we have the understanding and co-operate which makes everything else easy

Your heart will tell who is right

I personally wouldn't approach a bibi myself for marriage atleast :) . I might have done that before getting amritshak, but there is something in me that stops me from doing this now. I would have my elders introduce me to a potential partner and will take it from there. In regards to finding out if he/she is the one for you, i don't think a person can do much, its all in the hukum. Marriage is about compromising and it has to be from both sides but don't ever compromise with sikh principles just to get married to someone you maan likes :D .

I personally wouldn't approach a bibi myself for marriage atleast :) . I might have done that before getting amritshak, but there is something in me that stops me from doing this now. I would have my elders introduce me to a potential partner and will take it from there. In regards to finding out if he/she is the one for you, i don't think a person can do much, its all in the hukum. Marriage is about compromising and it has to be from both sides but don't ever compromise with sikh principles just to get married to someone you maan likes :D .

But how would you know they are the one? if the person finds out your interested in em they might get all happy then when it doesnt work out how you thought it would be they would be heart broken hunna so tricky man

But how would you know they are the one? if the person finds out your interested in em they might get all happy then when it doesnt work out how you thought it would be they would be heart broken hunna so tricky man

leh ehmi nonono.gif

just leave it to mahraj, do ardas, he'll pick the right partner for you. let ur parents do the arrangin, and accept everything as hukam. dont worry or think about it too much, it will only take you away from naam.

I might have done that before getting amritshak, but there is something in me that stops me from doing this now.

lol banda in his dodgy years

that's typical love language..

dude stop watching bollywood films! Emi aashiq banni firda! lol

Again its in your hands to not make them feel you are interested in them. Talk with em but be careful with what you talk about.