Laurier Youth Keertan Darbaar

Umpa

**A Benti to the Admins...Please keep this topic in the General Section for max viewing..This is the second time Cambridge Gurdwara will be having a Youth Keertan Darbaar and we want to get the word out...Thank you in advance...

Laurier Youth Keertan Darbar

Saturday September 22, 2007

6:00pm - 2:00am

Cambridge Gurdwara

1401 Roseville Road

Cambridge, Ontario

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

After a successful and memorable night of Keertan and amazing food, Laurier Sikh Students' once again invite you, your family and your friends to our second Youth Keertan Darbar on Saturday September 22, 2007.

Rehiraas Sahib will start at 6 pm sharp, followed by Simran at 6:30 pm and Keertan at 7 pm. Your presence for the duration of the whole event is important to us. If this is not possible, even 10 minutes of your time will be greatly appreciated.

For the convenience of individuals in the GTA, there will be a free bus leaving at 5:00 pm from the parking lot of Dixie Gurdwara. If you are interested in taking the bus to and/or from the Keertan Darbar, please contact us as soon as possible to get your name on the list or please arrive at Dixie Gurdwara no later than 5. Anyone and everyone is welcome and encouraged to take the bus.

Rides will also be offered for Laurier/Waterloo students. If you will need a ride, please contact us for details.

We look forward to seeing you soon, and humbly ask you to give us your darshan

If you have any further questions or concerns please e-mail us at wlussa@yahoo.ca.

Thank you,

Wilfrid Laurier University Sikh Students’ Association

Destination:

1401 Roseville Road

Cambridge, Ontario

(519) 623 – 7972

From Toronto/Ottawa:

Take Hwy 401 WEST towards LONDON

Take exit # 275 FOUNTAIN ST. / RR-28 / HOMER WATSON BLVD toward CAMBRIDGE/KITCHENER

Turn LEFT onto FOUNTAIN ST S / HOMER WATSON BLVD – go 0.5 miles

Turn RIGHT onto DICKIE SETTLEMENT RD / RR-71. – go 1.9 miles

Turn LEFT onto ROSEVILLE RD / RR-46 / RR-71. Continue to follow ROSEVILLE RD / RR-46. – go 1.1 miles

Gurdwara is on your RIGHT side

From London:

Take Hwy 401 EAST towards TORONTO

Take the CEDAR CREEK ROAD EAST / RR-97 E exit- EXIT 268A- toward CAMBRIDGE.

Merge onto RR-97 / CEDAR CREEK RD.

Turn LEFT onto DUMFRIES RD / RR-47.

Turn RIGHT onto ROSEVILLE RD / RR-46

Gurdwara is on your RIGHT side

post-2384-1189216189.jpg

whereever our beloved guru jee is .. that place itself turns holy and spiritual ..

if a guru kaa sikh goes to a bar he or she will be effected by the negative sangat there.. however if a not-so religious person comes to a place of worship with high-spirited people .. they will be effected positively in one way or the other ..

everyone has their own way of adapting.. some are quick to realize and some take time ..

vaheguruu

Im very happy that i was aloud to do kirtan when i wasn't amritdharee, it gave me a connection to sangat and without sangat i couldnt of taken amrit. I think anyone and everyone should be encouraged to be aloud to sing the praises of God in sangat :)

* sorry if i offended anyone

Vaheguru ... That's amazing to hear ... thanks for that short and sweet inspiring story Bhenji !! :lol: See you at the Keertan Darbar !! 1 week left !! woohoo.gif

Im very happy that i was aloud to do kirtan when i wasn't amritdharee, it gave me a connection to sangat and without sangat i couldnt of taken amrit. I think anyone and everyone should be encouraged to be aloud to sing the praises of God in sangat :)

* sorry if i offended anyone

Vaheguru ... That's amazing to hear ... thanks for that short and sweet inspiring story Bhenji !! :lol: See you at the Keertan Darbar !! 1 week left !! woohoo.gif

:nihungsmile: i dont live in cambridge :cry: BUT i wish i was able to come to the keertan