Slough 4th Youth Kirtan Darbar - 6th October

k_S_T

pray.gif vaheguroo ji ka khalsa pray.gif

pray.gif vaheguroo ji ke fatehh.. pray.gif

Guroo Maharaj Ji, De Piaari Saad Sangat ji,

The sevadaars of slough have organised a 4th Youth Keertan Darbaar, In Loving Memory Of Bibi Pritam Kaur Ji (Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale jis Singhnee) (Wife) and Mata Joginder Kaur Ji, bhai sahib bhai jeeven singh jis singhnee..

and the opeing of the Khalsa School in Slough on the 6th of Oct

At Khalsa School Wexham Road Slough

6.00 till 10.00

poster will be on soon

if any one wants to do kirtan on night most welcome jus pm me orr E-mail at suki_t@hotmail.co.uk

Benti to ALL to come and join the Sangat of Slough, more information about Keertani Jaths to Follow, alongside More Details...

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguroo Ji Ke Fateh..

pray.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wwaheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki Fateh ji

Great about the programme.

There's also a youth prog happenign the week before in slough, the sikhi camp reunion, alot of sangat mainly nawjawan will be coming to this.

Would it make more sense to combine the programmes and have one massive youth prog in Slough?

That would be great, can the organisers of both progs think about this :lol:

The sevadaars of slough have organised a 4th Youth Keertan Darbaar, In Loving Memory Of Bibi Pritam Kaur Ji (Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale jis Singhnee) (Wife) and the opeing of the Khalsa School in Slough on the 6th of Oct

5.00 till 9.00

poster will be on soon

if any one wants to do kirtan on night most welcome jus pm me orr E-mail at suki_t@hotmail.co.uk

Benti to ALL to come and join the Sangat of Slough, more information about Keertani Jaths to Follow, alongside More Details...

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguroo Ji Ke Fateh..

pray.gif

The sevadaars of slough have organised a 4th Youth Keertan Darbaar, In Loving Memory Of Bibi Pritam Kaur Ji (Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale jis Singhnee) (Wife) and the opeing of the Khalsa School in Slough on the 6th of Oct

5.00 till 9.00

poster will be on soon

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguroo Ji Ke Fateh..

pray.gif

hmm there is a rainsbai kirtan at west bromwich, edward st on the 6th october, in memory of iky singh.

err one program is in london and the other in birmingham. . .there wud be issues if its like one in smethwick and the other in west brom. . .but not that farr apart. . . .i suppose we all LOVE THE CLASHES. . .some of us do them more often then others. this is in remeberence of the greatest sikh of the 20th centurys singhnee. . . it wud be better howver if the organisors joined with the sikhi camp reunion to make eveeryone happy. . .no clashes then. hehehe

5.00 till 9.00

poster will be on soon

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguroo Ji Ke Fateh..

pray.gif

hmm there is a rainsbai kirtan at west bromwich, edward st on the 6th october, in memory of iky singh.

penji we did not mean to book it the sme date we ask for a date they gave one blink.gif

err one program is in london and the other in birmingham. . .there wud be issues if its like one in smethwick and the other in west brom. . .but not that farr apart. . . .i suppose we all LOVE THE CLASHES. . .some of us do them more often then others. this is in remeberence of the greatest sikh of the 20th centurys singhnee. . . it wud be better howver if the organisors joined with the sikhi camp reunion to make eveeryone happy. . .no clashes then. hehehe

veer,

i doubt that wud b happening,

beacuse the renuion is at the singh sabha gurdwara, and the member of bibi ji and celebration of the opening of the new skol by the youth is at the new state of the art KHALSA PRIMARY SCHOOL

:lol:

clashes will always happen, not lyk the sevadaars did it jaankeh, + the event was organise within days hunna..

every11 come!! and also check out the skol site

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheuguroo ji ke fateh

Vaheguro Jee Kaa Khalsa Vaheguro Jee Kee Fateh

Veer Jee/Penjee

We had a rainsbhaee set for this date which has been organised a month before nd has been on all phorums 4 a month, im sure u shud av relised that there wud av been a clash so my request is that if u can change the date so that it doesnt clash nd den we will try nd get the sangat 2 cum 2 ur program aswell!!

I wud av changed the date but, posters have already been made nd put up in gurdwara since the start of september nd everytin is set 4 dat date so plz, can u change the date!! Thankz

Bhul Chuk Dee Kima

Veer Jee/Penjee

We had a rainsbhaee set for this date which has been organised a month before nd has been on all phorums 4 a month, im sure u shud av relised that there wud av been a clash so my request is that if u can change the date so that it doesnt clash nd den we will try nd get the sangat 2 cum 2 ur program aswell!!

I wud av changed the date but, posters have already been made nd put up in gurdwara since the start of september nd everytin is set 4 dat date so plz, can u change the date!! Thankz

Bhul Chuk Dee Kima

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheguroo ji ke fateh

veer ji,

to be honest to what you have we have no reply, or "counter argument". ur 100% right to be angry at the sevadaars, for having it on the same day, we didnt know/realise it was a keertan darbaar for bhai ikky singh, and we are sorry for the clash,

but due to cirucmstances paaji we cannot change our date,

maaf karna veer ji, we unknowlogily did a mistake

bhul chuk maaf

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheguroo ji ke fateh

Veer Jee/Penjee

Bhul Chuk Dee Kima

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheguroo ji ke fateh

veer ji,

to be honest to what you have we have no reply, or "counter argument". ur 100% right to be angry at the sevadaars, for having it on the same day, we didnt know/realise it was a keertan darbaar for bhai ikky singh, and we are sorry for the clash,

but due to cirucmstances paaji we cannot change our date,

maaf karna veer ji, we unknowlogily did a mistake

bhul chuk maaf

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa

vaheguroo ji ke fateh

Is there any reason you can't change the dates?

guys dont worry about it, clashes happen alllll the time. the only reason we realise now is that the programs get advertised on the internet more now than in the past.

We cant avoid them to be honest. there is ALWAYS going to be other programmes on the same days. yeh we can try and avoid it best we can, but lets be fair it aint always going to be possible.

at the moment there are programmes that take place on certain dates every month of the year, southall, coventry, west brom etc are the ones that i know of. thats like 3 weekends of every month booked! so the only way other programmes around the country can happen is if they happen to take place on the same date as others do.

in any case most people will go to the prog local to them, very few local sangat (regulars at the gurdwara sahib) will travel to the other end of the country for a prog, yeh the youngsters or those who do it regularly might, but for most people they will go to their local progs. from personal experience elder bibian with families love it wen we do local progs cus they say its impossible for them to travel to other cities and they love it wen we do it at our local gurdwara.

so lets try and take a sensible and balanced approach to this, clashes will happen, but then it shouldnt discourage anyone. prgs are held so we can sit in sangat, sangat will come with guru jis kirpa.

hopefully the days when people used to use progs to clash on purpose for political reasons are waaaayyyyy wayyy behind us and we can move on. so as long as your booking a prog with genuine interest and without malicious intent, i dont think anything wrong with clashes (obviously better if they didnt happen!).

its better to have 5 progs where 100 local people attend each around the country rather than have one where 200 people (100 local and the 25 who can travel from each of the other 4 areas!) attend.

lets all just try and get anand from wherever we are sitting, guru maharajh is the same no matter which city or prog we are at :lol:

and just to confirm the above are general views, and not specific with any programmes in particular.