Slough 4th Youth Kirtan Darbar - 6th October

k_S_T

err one program is in london and the other in birmingham. . .there wud be issues if its like one in smethwick and the other in west brom. . .but not that farr apart. . . .i suppose we all LOVE THE CLASHES. . .some of us do them more often then others. this is in remeberence of the greatest sikh of the 20th centurys singhnee. . . it wud be better howver if the organisors joined with the sikhi camp reunion to make eveeryone happy. . .no clashes then. hehehe

it is in memory of a singhnee of a very chardi kala gursikh

lets not try and compare him to others as whether he was the "greatest"

no need for that really

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

err one program is in london and the other in birmingham. . .there wud be issues if its like one in smethwick and the other in west brom. . .but not that farr apart. . . .i suppose we all LOVE THE CLASHES. . .some of us do them more often then others. this is in remeberence of the greatest sikh of the 20th centurys singhnee. . . it wud be better howver if the organisors joined with the sikhi camp reunion to make eveeryone happy. . .no clashes then. hehehe

it is in memory of a singhnee of a very chardi kala gursikh

lets not try and compare him to others as whether he was the "greatest"

no need for that really

the highest throne of the sikhs. . .sri akaal thakht sahib jee gave sri maan sant giani jarnail singh jee khalsa bhindranvale that title a few years ago. . . no need for yorself to tell me what there is/isnt need for. . . if you have an issue with that. . take it up with akaal thakt sahib not myself.