Kes

Fauja

Sangat ji, i need an inspiring story as to the importance of our kes, why we shud keep it,n the history n stuff

one of my buddies recently cut his hair n i just found out today.. i just want to email it to him so he knows what he really did. The thing is that he isn't stupid or anything he just actually didn't know why we kept kes n why he himself kept it all these years. so he's like since it didn't really have a significance to him, he jus cut it.. fair enuff

amazing posts but the the thing is he doesn't know a lot about sikhism thats why he sed he cut his hair, which w.e i guess i can understand.. so i just want something thats about amrit, or any other topic cuz he wont know whats going on nah even the 5ks.. i just want an inspirational story for kes if anyone has one

srry for being picky

thx

bring him to sangat... take him to keertan darbars... talk to him urself... go chill wit singhs n stuff...

bottom line.. he needs some good and influencial sangat around him... the reason he doesn't know netin bout sikhi is because he's never been taught, and he's probably never taken the initiative to learn...

look @ this as an opportunity for YOU to do his seva... readin is one ting... experiencin sangat first hand is different.. and i kno u kno wha that feels like. :lol:

thanks.. i agree wit heera.. im try introducin him ta some singhs, so he knows there ARE singhs out there wit jeevans n stuff n nah only babe in gurdware are ..as much as they really are lol... n i sent him the above video.. he goes "its pretty intense" ..

lets see what happens.. thx for the advice