Waheguru Shivers

Guest nihung singh

Guest nihung singh

Sometimes when i do simran i get shivers maybe it just happen because i have the worst concentration ever so when i get bored i yawn and get shivers in sum type of order. I dunno iv jsut always wanted to ask if it happend to anyone else. Im the laziest person in the world because whhenever i do paat i automatically start yawning.i dunno BUT saying waheguru gives me shivers......... :lol:

have ju tried putting on a jumper................twas freezing this morning.................:$

and any expereices my fellow brothers/sisters u have plz keep them to urselves as these are close personal moments that should always be kept between u and waheguru only :lol:

bhul chuck maafi

any specific part, like maybe the centre of ur stomach? that would be ur lotus in ur navel shaking as it is currently upside down but is making it self gradually right side up every time u do simran or paath. Once lotus is right side up it can recieve amrit from dasam duar for ecstacy, but that serioulsy takes ages to get the navel right up.

If its somewhere else in ur body i dont know.

Sometimes when i do simran i get shivers maybe it just happen because i have the worst concentration ever so when i get bored i yawn and get shivers in sum type of order. I dunno iv jsut always wanted to ask if it happend to anyone else. Im the laziest person in the world because whhenever i do paat i automatically start yawning.i dunno BUT saying waheguru gives me shivers......... :lol:

I get that sometimes, its usually when i hear some amazing kirtan!

Once i got up really early in my old house and was doing my paath then when i was doing the ardas, someone kept poking me in my back and i was all alone in the room, i didn't turn round! Then i rubbed my back where i was being poked and it stopped, im pretty sure that house is haunted!

Scary!