What Causes Fear?

randip singh

fear of getting the wrong information or false(not the TRUTH), accepting it and thn finding out how wrong that person was (and the scariest of all >>>ur soul KNEW he/she was wrong... the whole ideas of that person were wrong but u ignored that INNNER VOICE; DECEIVED URSELF)

hope that help? :)

Let us accept a person IS Truthful and Fearless.

Let me give you an example.

You challenge someones ideas with facts and truth, and thats person lacks any way of challenging you with facts. That person is fearful of you and therefore seeks to gag you? Silence you?

What kind of fear guides such misfortunates?

The fear stems from a human need for predictability. Humans need predicatbilty in their life and like to think they have a good idea of what is what. When you come with new ideas that challenge old ones, this causes discomfort and/or confusion to the other. This state, which is generally unpleasant, is what the people are trying to avoid. That is why they will gag people, hang them, condemn them, excommunicate and whatever. This will bring back that nice non-threatening state back to them.

You can see this trend being played out throughout all of society.

Randip, you're certainly cut from a different cloth, but that's a GOOD thing. I respect your opinions and find your views quite refreshing. I just don't understand why you have to leave. I get tired of hearing the same old boring things here. We need people with new ideas!

DON'T GO RANDIP SINGH!

DON'T GO RANDIP SINGH!

DON'T GO RANDIP SINGH!

DON'T GO RANDIP SINGH!

DON'T GO RANDIP SINGH!

I may disagree with your views but I would give my life for your right to disagree with me!!

Sorry friend......I cannot take the back handedness of some of the mods here......they are motivated by fear.....thye have allowed abuse of me by others here......altering my footnotes (despiyte not cotrovening any rules here)......they have conspired with friends to derail topics......and quite franky I do not like getting angry.........

..I will stay at www.sikhphilosophy.net........it's a bit more mature there.....and most of the people here usually come out with bruised ego's from that forum because of the sheer logic and reason of people like Antonia, Gyani Jarnail and KDS......

see you around.

wjkk wjkf

this is something i truly believe in:

Atam Updesh

Compiled By

His Holiness Sant Baba Isher Ji Maharaj Rara Sahib Wale

Why are you so engrossed in worries? Why are you afraid of some one? Who may kill you? The soul is immortal; it neither dies nor takes birth.

The present is here and now, the past is irrecoverable and the future will be good. Don't fret over the past and don't be worried about the future. The present is going on.

Why do you cry? What did you lose? When you were born, what did you bring along, which has been lost? What did you produce which has been perished? It is here that you gained and it is here that you lose. The man comes to; and goes from world, empty handed.

What you own today was not yours yesterday and will not be yours tomorrow. It does not and will not belong to anyone. You consider it your own and rejoice. This happiness of possession leads you to utter grief.

Yours is this world. Start from where you feel to; stay where you desire and wind up where you want to. It has no beginning and no end. You don't fear anyone, but yourself. You are the fright and also the frightened.

Change is the truth of life. What you consider as death is life in reality. In a moment a multi-millionaire is turned pauper. Give up the feeling of possession, great & the mean; differentiation of friend & foe. Then all is yours and you for everyone. Your corporeal being is a product of air, water and fire and it merges into the same leaving behind neither blood nor bones. Still yours existence remains the same. Then ponder over what you are.

Wake up! and become the eternal sons of the Almighty. You are the great and unique manifestation of Nature's power. All the divine powers are possessed by you, like a tree hidden in the seed.

In fact you don't fear anybody; you don't have any worry, suspicion, pain or grief. You are His dear ones. Surrender yourself completely to Him.

Always, remember the "Waheguru" (God) to achieve salvation. Let your life be guided by the saying "Whatever God wills, is good". Be content with the will of God. Remember Him both in pleasure & pain.