Sarpanch, Some Suggestion In Future Debate

Guest Guest

Sarpanch,

I did hear yesterday debate program in akash radio( ban the RSS in uk). In discussion debate, the best way is to argue and not get angry. I could see, you were losing calm on some occasions( jp singh raising point of only congress govern state get 1984 riots , Calcutta example he gave was good. You should have said. Communist do not allow right wings getting hold in Bengal) . And second time with this person you mention claiming , his saving by rss neighbour( through his brother & nephew get killed in 1984). At that you did argue well by showing him not to hate anyone, ( Muslims etc). Actually in the start of the program itself, RSS connection with major parties (congress, bjp)should have been mentioned. Otherwise people start questioning motives.

One may not agree with other person view point, But debate coolly. I know it is easy said then done. But try this in future. Anger kills the reasoning.

That what make Mann sahib un-popular despite his best intentions in Punjab politics. While Badal keeps calm , so he get away from all shady deals .