Uni Offers ! ! !

_anon_

PLZ HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP

OMG

how on earth do u accept an offer??? i sound stupid i knw, but theres no option for me to accept an offer... ohmy.gif

on my choices it says under one uni.. conditional (yay) but then wen i click on that, it take sme to a letter.. which i havent recieved yet... and it says reply within 14days or it gets cancelled....

so how shall i accept it? or shall i wait until i get my letter through post?

:s :homer

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to receive responses from all of your choices before you can accept or decline offers

once i had the offers i wanted i withdrew the one i didnt really care about

but dont make any quick decisions, think carefully

and you have until sometime in may to reply to your offers (unless im missing somethin)

PLZ HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP

OMG

how on earth do u accept an offer??? i sound stupid i knw, but theres no option for me to accept an offer... ohmy.gif

on my choices it says under one uni.. conditional (yay) but then wen i click on that, it take sme to a letter.. which i havent recieved yet... and it says reply within 14days or it gets cancelled....

so how shall i accept it? or shall i wait until i get my letter through post?

Bhenj, are u going through Route B (art and design course)??? If so then you'll have to reply within 14 days of recieving that offer.

If not you're going through route b but route A (All other subjects apart from art and design), you can wait till you get offers frtom all your options. When you do, you have to make two firm choices from your intial choice of five.

You do not have to decide whether to accept this offer until all the universities and colleges that you have applied to have sent us a decision on your application. If, however, you now have all the offers you want you can use Track to cancel the choices with no decision and reply to your offers. A full explanation about your options for accepting offers is on Track.

Hope this helps!!! Let us know how you get on bhenj!! tongue.gif

Bhenj, are u going through Route B (art and design course)??? If so then you'll have to reply within 14 days of recieving that offer.

If not you're going through route b but route A (All other subjects apart from art and design), you can wait till you get offers frtom all your options. When you do, you have to make two firm choices from your intial choice of five.

You do not have to decide whether to accept this offer until all the universities and colleges that you have applied to have sent us a decision on your application. If, however, you now have all the offers you want you can use Track to cancel the choices with no decision and reply to your offers. A full explanation about your options for accepting offers is on Track.

Hope this helps!!! Let us know how you get on bhenj!! tongue.gif

omg THANKS SOOO MUCH

i panic too quik :s nah im not doing art or the route A or B....

and HAHA i read the wrong section on my letter :homer (must wear glasses lol)

so ye, thxn alot u guys, so im just going to wait untill i get all my offers

pray.gif