Uni Offers ! ! !

_anon_

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B4ND4/Papi you are making your little jokes but some of these people want help, so how about you make em after they get into their unis : ) thank you. Don't hate me please.

Bhenjiwiththeinterviewcomingup - prepare for it. Many people go into their interviews without having done any preparation and just expecting the answers to come out of their mouth in the moment. Look up positive things about the Uni, research current events/news/recent discoveries in the subject area you're applying for, talk to people who've had interviews at the uni/for that subject before and ask them how it went. If possible get in touch with some of the uni students and find out what it's like on the inside too - gives you more reasons if they ask you why you want in. Older students/other interview candidates could also tell you the types of questions interviewers ask.

If you prepare yourself mentally you'll be fine. Everyone is a bit nervous, but I did all of the above and when I reached the interview waiting room everyone else was panicking when they saw my notes because I'd thankfully put a lot of effort/preparation in. I'm probably evil but their looks of panic gave me a huge confidence(/ego tongue.gif ) boost! (I ended up getting an Unconditional from that interview.)

Good luck! : )

• 3 weeks later...
There was a open day at Birmingham City University (UCE) today and I was meant to meet one of the lecturers ther eat 10.30am but I woke up at 12.45pm and missed the whole thing!!! lol

Ps. Please don't try this at home..I got battered by my dad for missing out!!

ohmy.gif u missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aww!

LOL.gif sorry the last line made me laugh, aww,

Birmingham City University is SLOWWWWWWWW ..... they havent got bk to me bout my interview :):@jamdoot.gif :sady: errm hw long did it tke 4 u guys to find out from ucas?? mines been nearly 2 weeks :)