Facebook Group To Advertise Upcoming Sikhi Events/programmes

malkeet

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tu gal nu kush hor banaayee na ja

mein ki banaya gal nu. tusi putha soch de. gandah dimaakh thoda. teri vi mummy nu dass da mein :lol:

dont we waste enough time on msn and ss that you lot need another thing to waste even more time !! ohmy.gif:@

tu pher uth gaya. ja saun ja.

no one told me which one is better? facebook or myspace or hi5 or orkut ............ i heard orkut is full of phreshies. is it??

Yeah you'd fit right in on Orkut :lol:

I use Myspace to have discussions with Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims...theres some good groups out there! and I actually made good friends after chatting to them for years in group forums, also you can make profiles private and I had myspace from back in 2003...so before facebook. O and theirs always new things relating to Sikhi on Myspace like tracks and poems and books and T-shirts etc...alot of buisnesses have myspace profiles.

I use Facebook cos its cheaper than text and I can find out who's going to which event and wether I really wanna go annddd I dont forget birthdays anymore! :@

I went on hi5 cos of peer pressure but its emiii now, and I deleted it while back

Guest peacemaker
dont we waste enough time on msn and ss that you lot need another thing to waste even more time !! ohmy.gif :lol:

huh? I am at uni, and am supposed to be study for HUGE bio exam tommorow, but instead postin up on here, how is that a waste of time?

We should risk failing an exam to learn even an ounce of sikhi, right?

tu gal nu kush hor banaayee na ja

mein ki banaya gal nu. tusi putha soch de. gandah dimaakh thoda. teri vi mummy nu dass da mein :lol:

dont we waste enough time on msn and ss that you lot need another thing to waste even more time !! ohmy.gif:@

tu pher uth gaya. ja saun ja.

jeh tu chittar kha ke aanai pher raji kushi jaa :@

and msn and ss isnt a waste of time...iv learnt so much cz of them