Need Your Seva

singh-khalsa

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

singh-khalsa and peacemaker; you 2 r 2 funny <_<

I don't boss people around coz i don't like to be boss around myself. Do you prefer someone asking you nicely to do something and providing adequate explanations and reasons why you should be doing whatever it is, or having someone giving you an order?

The thing is if a person keeps giving orders, the people receiving the orders just learn to obey.

However, if you teach people why they should do something, they will eventually not only understand why they should be doing whatever it is, but value it and most importantly do it on their own. On top of that you don't hurt anyone's feelings and self-esteem and have a better relationship with that person as well.

Sound simple, but not always easy. I'm researching on motivation: fascinating topic.

So no I won't tell you to do simran, sangat and seva but encourage you to do it woohoo.gif

Please don't boss the little ones you are doing seva to. They might be young but still human beings. Always treat others the way you want to be treated.

Fateh!

Guest peacemaker
well i will never boss anyone in my life....

mel p kaur benji we respect u cauz vadayan da akha man na chahida a na ?

hey I didn't mean it a bad way ok sorry <_<

Don't worry, Avnit!! Our friend has a unique sense of humor. When I started talking to him here, we always used to fight because I couldn't understand his "enjabi". I still don't, but act like I do. lol

well i will never boss anyone in my life....

mel p kaur benji we respect u cauz vadayan da akha man na chahida a na ?

hey I didn't mean it a bad way ok sorry <_<

na yaar didn't mean that way. may tay vasay e keh reha c avnit. tu sorry kyu kehni rehni a.

peacemaker jio avnit is also like me engjabi lol