Need Your Seva

singh-khalsa

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i will never boss anyone in my life....

mel p kaur benji we respect u cauz vadayan da akha man na chahida a na ?

hey I didn't mean it a bad way ok sorry :D

na yaar didn't mean that way. may tay vasay e keh reha c avnit. tu sorry kyu kehni rehni a.

peacemaker jio avnit is also like me engjabi lol

yay!! ur not upset <_<

and by the way I also speak engjabi peacemaker

so I don't have a problem with talking to him :)

Sorry phaji but i cannot understand punjabi very well. It's my 3rd language and although i read it without problem, speaking and understanding are still challenging :wubc:

Sorry phaji but i cannot understand punjabi very well. It's my 3rd language and although i read it without problem, speaking and understanding are still challenging :wubc:

Mel p Kaur bhanji thats ok you'll start getting it after a while <_<

don't worry benji u have one brother and one sister those r good at punjabi. u will learn easily.... we all always in ur service..

p.s. bhenji did u get sarabh loh kara for ur small singh or not

Thank you AvintK phenji and singh-khalsa veerji,

no i didn't get sarbloh kara yet. My older son is allergic to steel kara. He gets a bad rash and it gets really itchy, he scratches then it bleeds. i tried rubbing oil but it doesn't work. Someone suggested covering it up. So I took a long shoe lace (new) and rolled it around the kara. Not bad except there is a big nut. But the good thing is that he doesn't have a rash anymore.

I'm waiting to get to Toronto for vacation or if someone goes to Toronto for smagam, they should have over there.

Funny that my other son and my daughter don't have any problems. In any case, I want ever1 to get sarbloh when i get a chance.

Thank you AvintK phenji and singh-khalsa veerji,

no i didn't get sarbloh kara yet. My older son is allergic to steel kara. He gets a bad rash and it gets really itchy, he scratches then it bleeds. i tried rubbing oil but it doesn't work. Someone suggested covering it up. So I took a long shoe lace (new) and rolled it around the kara. Not bad except there is a big nut. But the good thing is that he doesn't have a rash anymore.

I'm waiting to get to Toronto for vacation or if someone goes to Toronto for smagam, they should have over there.

Funny that my other son and my daughter don't have any problems. In any case, I want ever1 to get sarbloh when i get a chance.

well thats good I think he has the same problem like me

I also get rash with steel kara

now I have sarbloh kara it is much better <_<