Sikhs Need To Get Rid Of This Masand Tola

SaRpAnCh

i was listening to katha of a gursikh a few weeks ago and one thing that stood out and stayed in my head was when the gursikh said, in each battle where sikhs fought and defeated opression and the enemy which got killed by the gursikhs, well in there next janams when they next got human life form they are again doing the same sort of thing ( that being trying to dilute sikhi) and they could well have beeen born into sikh families and what that gursikh was implying was that these people could well be members of committies of our gurdwara, and these people are most like likely the massands i.e that gurmeet ram raheem dude

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was listening to katha of a gursikh a few weeks ago and one thing that stood out and stayed in my head was when the gursikh said, in each battle where sikhs fought and defeated opression and the enemy which got killed by the gursikhs, well in there next janams when they next got human life form they are again doing the same sort of thing ( that being trying to dilute sikhi) and they could well have beeen born into sikh families and what that gursikh was implying was that these people could well be members of committies of our gurdwara, and these people are most like likely the massands i.e that gurmeet ram raheem dude

oh man, dont even bring up that guy... v1.gifv1.gifv1.gif

VJKK VJKF,

Why is a great panthic soul like Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji being compared next to a bunch of anti-panthic rss losers?!

Errr jamdoot.gif , I wonder which nasty nindak decided to stick an paste babji in the video! lol,

Well, making youtube vidoes an trying to portray true sants as fake babas is not going to get khalistan, however doing parchar and getting more people to take amrit and become khalsa will, we need more mahapurakhs like sant dhadrianwale to do this.

May Waheguru bless us with more nimrata and piaar,

VJKK VJKF!

WJKK WJKF,

Why is a great panthic soul like Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji being compared next to a bunch of anti-panthic rss losers?!

Errr jamdoot.gif , I wonder which nasty ninak decided to stick an paste babji in the video! lol,

Well, making youtube vidoes an trying to portray true sants as fake babas is not going to get khalistan, however doing parchar and getting more people to take amrit and become khalsa will, we need more mahapurakhs like sant dhadrianwale to do this.

May Waheguru bless us with more nimrata and piaar,

WJKK WJKF!

maffi chuna but can u plz tell what wrong in that video

wjkk wjkf

hahahah ''mista singh'' and what exactley are u trying to show by that stupid FAKE video link?? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

i really agree with 'waheguru rules', and thank penje/veerji that someone has spoke the truth,... y on earth have u guys added ranjit singh ji with PAKANDIS???? and b4 we starting questioning, or commenting on others, look at urself first!!!

eevryone on here loves to do nindya of others.... yet they misunderstand between true and fake... and we all sit here behind a COMPUTER thinking we can make a difference.... WHEN REALLY WE R ALL WIMPS!!!!..

vahgeuru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh!

hahahah ''mista singh'' and what exactley are u trying to show by that stupid FAKE video link?? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

i really agree with 'waheguru rules', and thank penje/veerji that someone has spoke the truth,... y on earth have u guys added ranjit singh ji with PAKANDIS???? and b4 we starting questioning, or commenting on others, look at urself first!!!

eevryone on here loves to do nindya of others.... yet they misunderstand between true and fake... and we all sit here behind a COMPUTER thinking we can make a difference.... WHEN REALLY WE R ALL WIMPS!!!!..

vahgeuru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh!

very very true.