The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

Just to let everyone and anyone know who is reading this...........I have skill!!!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

to be honest... I am so waiting to see monkey do killer moves like drive a james bond car... or perhaps do kung fu moves to kick some bad asses lol.......tht ll do a heck of a monkey job haha...... GOT MONKEY? lol

That would be awesomely cool hehehe, since no one has come up with that yet I think u shud!! LOL :p

I would pay anything to see a monkey do kung fu. I think that it would be even more hilarious if a monkey would walk up to random people and start doing kung fu!! That would be kick a**!!!! I bet that you would make a lot of money that way!!!

Guest Chris_Latta

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I was just purusing the internet and came across an article on Sikhs, which lead me to this site. I hope I am welcome here.

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I was just purusing the internet and came across an article on Sikhs, which lead me to this site. I hope I am welcome here.

Chris you are more than welcome to be here. If you seek any questions please ask and I guarantee any of the Sikhs will gladly reply.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh :vaheguru:

Guest Chris_Latta

Thank you, 00singh. I've seen this phrase written here a few times over the course of my short time on this site. Can you please tell me what it means? I appreciate your insight.

Thank you, 00singh. I've seen this phrase written here a few times over the course of my short time on this site. Can you please tell me what it means? I appreciate your insight.

Of Course, Waheguru means God or the Lord, which is really prevelant in Sikhism. The phrase "waheguru ji ka khalsa," is saying that the Khalsa, which are the pure ones - of any religion, belong to the lord, and "waheguru ji ki fateh" is saying that the victory belongs to God.

Hope this helps - Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh :vaheguru:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh to you too.

I'm learning already. :)

lol, that is on of the main thing Sikhs wish for. For people to know who we are and what we stand for, so hate can vanish in this world. Thank you.