The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

Get well soon! Just you and me now nijassa :D Lol, thank you , and what is the storyline of this story? lol :gg:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........you forgot about me yaar!!! :rolleyes: lmao

hi there...

so now you decide to show up lmao....hmmm.....

well now that harvey's here........ hehe.....

Haww, :slap :2: Lol, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were still in this thread! :upid:

GRRRRR

well what happened was I started coughing and that night I felt thirsty and I drank freezing cold water...the next day which was yesterday I got sick and weak... and I had a fever last night ... I was feeling alil better right now so I thought I would come and post

yeah thank u guys lova ya

will be back tomorrow if im better

g. singh lol thats why we always have the off topic thread lol of course

I had a fever about a week or something, hehe, lol, it sounds as if your dieing and you've just about managed to reach your computer and type :p well, I'll say it again,.. :upid:

lol ur still the same avy haha..... i thought it wasnt tht cold out there in west this year... i mean we guys are already hitting the record snow levels this winter ..... last year it was dry and seein the white winter this year makes me wanna go even go crazy loll.....hey harsimrat wt do u think i shud name my movie....? saving private avy from cold? lol
well what happened was I started coughing and that night I felt thirsty and I drank freezing cold water...the next day which was yesterday I got sick and weak... and I had a fever last night ... I was feeling alil better right now so I thought I would come and post :)

yeah thank u guys lova ya

will be back tomorrow if im better :)

g. singh lol thats why we always have the off topic thread lol of course

I think...maybe... :gg: The person that goes off topic, in every topic! (that person can be Avnit hehe) :lol:

not really im such a loser lol

What game did you play? Was it someone at school? Who did you lose to? Do you want me to beat them at the game for you? Would you be a winner then?