The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

am thinkin about creatin a movie called "The Mysteries of GRRRR" lol...... thas how i sound like when i am sleep walkin ..... hey wheres harvey.... am thinkin about makin him the main character of my movie.... or avy cud be a good character .... :smile-kaur:

am thinkin about creatin a movie called "The Mysteries of GRRRR" lol...... thas how i sound like when i am sleep walkin ..... hey wheres harvey.... am thinkin about makin him the main character of my movie.... or avy cud be a good character .... :smile-kaur:

Ooooohh, make me a side character, :3singh3: I wanna do some of the GRRRRR part lol :LOLz: I've acted in action movies!! :v2: :v1:

u guys are hilarious btw i do cry when i laugh hard lol one time I nearly choked lol

ok I have an announcement to make

im not gonna be online for a few days do to an illness but will come back online when I get better ... ok thanx guys love u all :D

hmm... wt happened..... not feelin well lately?.....

hey i think harsimrat can outlast jim carrey for sure or perhaps steve carrel..... which is actually the main character of my movie .... haha..... hey avy u better be back soon

well what happened was I started coughing and that night I felt thirsty and I drank freezing cold water...the next day which was yesterday I got sick and weak... and I had a fever last night ... I was feeling alil better right now so I thought I would come and post :)

yeah thank u guys lova ya

will be back tomorrow if im better :)

g. singh lol thats why we always have the off topic thread lol of course

Get well soon! Just you and me now nijassa :D Lol, thank you :WW: , and what is the storyline of this story? lol :gg:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........you forgot about me yaar!!! :rolleyes: lmao

hi there...

so now you decide to show up lmao....hmmm..... :p

well now that harvey's here........ :PT: hehe.....