The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

lol ur still the same avy haha..... i thought it wasnt tht cold out there in west this year... i mean we guys are already hitting the record snow levels this winter ..... last year it was dry and seein the white winter this year makes me wanna go even go crazy loll.....hey harsimrat wt do u think i shud name my movie....? saving private avy from cold? lol

well what happened was I started coughing and that night I felt thirsty and I drank freezing cold water...the next day which was yesterday I got sick and weak... and I had a fever last night ... I was feeling alil better right now so I thought I would come and post :)

yeah thank u guys lova ya

will be back tomorrow if im better :)

g. singh lol thats why we always have the off topic thread lol of course

sure why not i got this vaid from my pind .... kaka the donkey veteran.... lol u sure u want some help from him coz even john hopkins hospital is offering him a position... well i dunno wt kind of a position it is but its good ... :D lol

yea.... coz the only person tht can medically cure u is doc and it so happens ur allergic to doctors lol..... why dont u wrestle in a ring with ur cold or something may be u cud defeat him....

that was me being dumb sorry lol