The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

no one actually mentioned you kizarny...... i am just talkin generally about the pages being deleted...

yea i understand avy.... but still i guess we shud all fill the thread with some good memories.....i know i ve been a lot more off topic than anyone around here and also i brain farted a lot more than anyone :6

it seems like.... coz like the pace we re following... we should ve been easily at around page 450 or somethin... but it seems certain pages were actually removed ......may be avy's right.... there was a good reason in doin so....

my mom got back from india tht day.... so she was so tired tht all our family actually spent some time with her... askin her about india and my bro's wedding.... we went to gurdwara this sunday.... was decent......except the fact tht i overate at langar :6

yea i am a super in a way ... no matter how super high fatty a food it wud ve no effect upon me wht so ever .....so yea just bring it on ... lol....

jus kiddin i know lusting for food is not a good thing to get used to.....but i guess god gave me super abilities to withstand any repercussions from such food :p