The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

Let it die, its useless.

damn... didn ask anyone to be that rude.... fine if ya all prefer bein so Frankenstein all the time then... let it be..... :jamdoot .....not cool guys....

I wasn't being serious, :doh:

although in actuality the thread is pretty useless. I don't mean to get all fanatical, but if it doesn't help with God, it is useless. But then again, i can't talk, the amount of useless things I do, (such as this post) is bigger than the amount of light years of the Universe.

hmm .. yea ur right somewhat.... but i guess this thread is better than myspacing or flirting ..... at least..... thas the reason why am here.... to be undo my seriousness from life.... but u may be right while i disagree on this thread being useless....

hmm .. yea ur right somewhat.... but i guess this thread is better than myspacing or flirting ..... at least..... thas the reason why am here.... to be undo my seriousness from life.... but u may be right while i disagree on this thread being useless....

Not completely useless....

Anybody want to play the 3 word game?

I say 3 words then you carry on with another 3 words and it keeps going on forever.

ok here it goes

Plants grow in ....

Now you have to finish the rest.

finally some crowd startin to show up...... is it true tht no body wants to care about this thread anymore?

finally some crowd startin to show up...... is it true tht no body wants to care about this thread anymore?

ooo...ooo.....wait i forgot damn.... :doh: .....but i did watch national championship game last night.... think this year it wasnt tht exhilarating as last year..... oh well UNC won.. so good for em.....

hey whass up with tht sikh dude throwing shoe at an indian politician ahhahahahahhah......