The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

On the real, I think you said it to @@@@ me off. Everyone is having a good time here so don't screw it up by throwing offensive words around, especially when quoting me.

gay is offensive now?

come on man, ur no fun....

on the real??

this is off topic man, whos getting real with anyone?

thandaa ravo ji!

Guest peacemaker

I swear, I'm not playing with you anymore, brotha. Let me tell you something. First, how dare you try and say me, of all people, have a problem with the word gay. I don't! I have a problem with the context you are using the word in.

To me, it's like you're calling me and what I say as gay. That means homosexual, correct? What I have said and what I am is neither. That's like me calling you a clown, but you are not a clown, right? It's just the context in which you use the word in that offends me, so grow up!

You are trying to disrupt the flow of this thread. WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, I'm not playing with you anymore brotha. Let me tell you something. First, how dare you try and say me, of all people, have a problem with the word gay. I don't! I have a problem with the context you are using the word in.

To me, it's like you're calling me and what I say as gay. That means homosexual, correct? What I have said and what I am is neither. That's like me calling you a clown, but you are not a clown, right? It's just the context in which you use the word in that offends me, so grow up!

You are trying to disrupt the flow of this thread. WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beacuse this thread has no damn flow, its off topic and you read things to seriously and just scream man