Poll: Khalistan?

Babbar Shere

Khalistan  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should we Fight for Khalistan?

• Yes
    • No

NO - combination of Warriors and Balaits and other peoples views...

thank you, atleast somebody knows how to answer questions.

ok, and iam pretty sure peacemaker was in that same groups but anyways...

ok, so no a person can not keep peace by using the sword.

so that is where peace is over then right? right!

ok, now if we look back at our history, we will see of times where peace is over, in other words, where the sword has come into use.

1. guru arjun dev ji gives shaheedi

--guru hargobind sahib uses sword....(peace is over)

2. guru tegbahudur ji give shaheedi

--guru gobind singh ji uses sword.....(peace is over)

3. chote sahibzaadey give shaheedi

--bhanda bahadur ji uses sword......(peace is over)

so thats 3 different times in sikh history, which are in time of our gurus, that the sword has come to use. and you guys answered that by using the sword peace is over right?

ok then, when i said "peace is over" peacemaker said, no, that i am wrong, and that "peace is never over"

so above i have proven what i said, why i said it.

and this all goes to peacemaker, becasue he makes it his business to reply to everything i say, but never makes point, and doesnt want to answer simple yes or no question, and he started it by saying i was wrong, and i wanted to explain my slef, but he never answered my question, but i thank heera ji for doing that.

now peacemaker ji, do you see when peace is over???

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have voted yes as i beleive that the basic human needs of the Sikhs or even humans canot be met in india. this has been proved time and time again. This is wsomething that Sant Jarnail Singh said as well in 84 that we can only live in india if we have the rights and freedoms as the hindus.

chatanga

Guest peacemaker

Babbar, as I've said three times now, I don't want to discuss this topic with you anymore. Please stop addressing me and if you do it again, I'll be forced to report you. Thank you.

Babbar, as I've said three times now, I don't want to discuss this topic with you anymore. Please stop addressing me and if you do it again, I'll be forced to report you. Thank you.

you asked me 3 times?

call other people wrong, and not answering simple yes or no question, how many times i ask you to just answer the question?

why didnt you report me from the begining before even saying anything about me being wrong or how u believe peace is never over? i prove you wrong, and i asked if you see that or not bro. and now you tell me to stop disucssing this topic with you? i asked you before, who tells you to reply to what i say? you make it your business to reply, and replying is discussing. you wanna report me for what? go ahead, who is stoping you?

well congratz babbarshere,

u broke peacemakers ego!!!

anyways, i have some questions regarding to khalistan

Look even if Khalistan only consists of whole of east punjab (haryana, himachal n punjab), we r an 'minority'!

after 1 hour of calculation

in whole of punjab, haryana and himachal; this are the religious demographics

Hindus: 73.5 %

Sikhs: 22.2 %

Muslims: 3.1 %

Christians: 0.5 %

Buddhists: 0.5 %

Jains: 0.2 %

So, khalistans supposed to be a country with sikhism as the majority

so first we need parchar

AND THEN WE CAN TALK OF ARMED STRUGGLE

bro, one hour ago i supported armed struggle, but once seeing these figures, i have to change my mind but won't

anyways think over it and give me some answer

btw, if i hurt ur feelings then forgive me

your right bro^^, we do need parchar, nobody said anything againt that, hence what i said at end of comment #100.

the fight first starts with us, but we still need to have an aim towards khalistan.

its not about population in numbers, its about being able to be sikh and being able to have a gov. that will allow you to do so. its about the equal rights.

but yes, we need lots of parchar.

Guest peacemaker
You know you are right...and I know you are right...then Let people argue...If arguing makes them feel good...Then Why not let them argue...It's a favour you are doing to them...Making them feel good about themselves...

Right? =)

Right!!! high5.gif