I Found This Video On A Canadian Website

SSjatt

Guest peacemaker

Please don't turn threads into peacemaker bashing. If you really want to discuss something with me, send me a pm. I will reply. I'm not against anyone here. I stick to my guns, I will admit that, but I rarely, if ever, get personal with someone here.

That's all I have to say.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
nobody cares^^^^ woohoo.gif

OK, so don't come crying to me when I say I don't agree with you a lot of what you say either. I layed it out on the table for you. Look, I could literally fight with you all day. That's how I feel at this point. I'm over it though. I will not ruin this thread anymore than it has to be.

^^ Calm down and eat a KELA :)
THEN DON'T BOTHER ME AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I am sooo sick and tired of you, Peacemaker. What have you done?!! Nothing!

ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHER POSTERS!!! Take your shirt off and show us what you're all about. PUT UP OR SHUT THE HELL UP, little boy!

ANYWAys...

Read the above and think for a bit. You fit that profile more thn Sikh nation.

HAHAHA I LOVE YOU BANDA MAN. How have you been brother, long time no see man. Peacemaker, you just proved my point even further. LOLLLLLLLL! :@

:WW: Sri Maan Brahmgiani 108 Sant Baba Bhervinder Singh Jee

You have made some very disturbing and offensive comments for a Mahapursh of your calibre. Is this what your money making babeh teach you?

Firstly, I would like to condemn the statement made in that video as that is not what the Khalistani movement is about. However, without sounding like I am justifying it; I recall incidents in my life where I have said 'I am going to kill you' to someone but did not mean it. Also that statement in the video was not carried out and I bet they never had the intention of carrying it out.

Secondly Brahmgiani Mahapursh Ji, Unlike the :WW: "Sant" who were sat in their 'Bhoreh' or having meetings with Indian government officials while Gurdwareh were being burnt down, bibia were raped and children were killed, it was these Gursikh that stood up against this. I am not sayin they were perfect, but they had 'anikh' in them. To stand against a Government would take alot of himmat. We can't sit here behind our computers like 'cyber warriors' doing nindia of people who have done alot more for the Panth then we ever will.

If there are people who class them as Shaheed then why are you getting your 'dhoti' in a twist? We can talk about the theory of Sikhi and have as many bachan bilas with Mahapursh as we want, but these Gursikh who gave kurbania for the Panth should never be slandered. Even if we do not neccesarily agree with there stance, we should not have the audacity to insult them, regardless of what some book says.

To everyone who has made negative comments about Shaheed Talvinder Singh; would you have the courage to fight for the Panth? Would you sacrifice your life for the Panth? No, I didn't think so either (and neither would I)! So please before you start running your mouths off behind your computer think before you make such remarks.

Finally, if anyone wants to discuss this further then PM me and we'll meet up somewhere and discuss this. So many brave soldiers on Sikh Sangat!