Show Some Love

singhnii♥

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S = Sarpanch, his anger makes me laugh...and I appriciate his Youtube work :@

I = ISDhillion, one of the reasons I got into Sikhi. I respect him alot.

N = Namstang, he confuses the heck out of me :) to the extent I cant sleep cos I keep thinking about what he said and sometimes I just dont beleive in his views but his posts do educate me alot aswell as give me brain ache.

G = Guest, in the Gupt Section...alot of interesting topics :@

H = Heera Singh, his love for Sikhi is inspiring and another person that inspired me.

Cant think of names beginning with numbers so Im just gonna go randoms

1 Banda, got to mention this guy, my Pacman dushman and joka of the forum.

9 Peacemaker, one of the reasons I joined this forum...I love it when he argues or goes through his monthly bitter/angry mode, still he has a funny sense of humour.

8 Papi aka EmiJeha, I didnt like him at first :@ he told me off for asking too many questions and put me off the forum for agess but hes alright now. I like it when he gets bored and causes controversy and I enjoy sending him hate mail tongue.gif

6 JustME, I enjoyed the ding-dong Peacemaker and JustME had for a while, I think Peacemaker was going through his bitter mode again :@ , I like reading her posts as thier inspiring.

aww if only my name was longer I got soo many more people to Thank and talk about! tongue.gif

mY kIqw n jwqw hrwmKoru ]

mai keethaa n jaathaa haraamakhor ||

I have not appreciated what You have done for me, Lord; I take from others and exploit them.

Thanks and appreciation to all of you guys and to Waheguru although we all know that we don't need posts like this to express thanks.

Papi aka EmiJeha, I didnt like him at first he told me off for asking too many questions and put me off the forum
I'm sorry veerey, bhul chuk maaf

ohmy.gif you cant edit my post like that!!! now it looks like Im complaining about you blink.gif and I hate it when people apologise to me when they havent done nothing wrong....I get masssive guilt trips :sady: now take that sorry back :)