Show Some Love

singhnii♥

I've noticed that as of late there's been too much negativeness in various topics and I thought everyone needs to show some love : )

So I decided to make this topic. What you gotta do is find a user for each letter of your username (or as many as you can find) and say at least one positive thing about that person...shouldnt be hard cuz there's lottttss of awesome ppl here = D

as wellll...if there's someone who else who you wanna show some love to, who isn't a letter in ur username........say somethin bout them too!!!

I'll startt

Kaur Khalistani Lioness - you're a greeeaaat singhni, have awesome posts and I'd love to be even a bit like you :)

Amrit Kaur Khalsa - you have an awesome personality, very positive, and really nice :@

Ultimate Paapi - you do some madd awesome seva and ur a great sevadaar :@

Random Singhni - you're really smart/knowledgable about lotss of stuff and ur reallyy cool :@

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan: You are one of the fewest of the few on this forum who have a critical thinking attitude.

EktaOne.com: Awesome sewa! I owe many downloads to you.

Heera Singh: Your views on Sikhi reflect the original Sikhi that I as a non-Sikh fell in love with.

The Khalsa Fauj: Inspite of the bitter battles I fought with you on DiscoverSikhi forum due to our severely differing opinions/views, I have a lot of respect for your level of knowledge on Gurbani.

AkalPurakhDiFauj: What would we do without those sakhis you post! Amazing sewa!

B4ND4: All I can say is...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA...when me and B4ND4 start chatting, Akal Purakh smiles and declares "Let the party begin"

Papi V.2.0.......................i love you veera :@

Mehtab Singh................you just tooo lovely for words :@

B4ND4..................i love our Mahbarat debates about something that we both actually agree on :)

Lowest of the Low Singhni..................i love ur inspirational thread and oin general.............the wisdom behind ur posts

Dust of ur Sweet Charan...............i ve had this pehji darshaan and i love you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much...........and i love kicking ur butt of out bed every morning...........hehehehehe.........the best AV buddy ever!!!!!

Supersingh 1984...................u quit the forum...:mellow:......ur a great singh.................. :@

Peacemaker.................when this veer goes on one if his "rants" i swaer it has me in fits of giggles............*wispers...........hes such a girl* tongue.gif

Azaad...........................aaaaaah my Sikhi Quiz buddy.......this veer is amazing and total chardi kalah and is my lil brother for life :@

Heera Singh.......................mi bretherin too funni mon tongue.gif lob ju to bits

'JustME' and 'talikhaak',

You're supposed to take the letters from your name which begins with a member on this forum e.g.

J......Member starting with this letter

U......Member starting with the letter

S......Member starting with the letter

T......Member starting with the letter

M......Member starting with the letter

E......Member starting with the letter

Get it :)

B -- Bibi.G/Baba.G -- always threatening me of dire consequences tongue.gif

4=A -- akj_4eva_akj -- vadda giani :)

N -- Namastang -- He thinks i am the white kachera brigand.

D -- Sarpanch tongue.gif (There is no S in my id but i had to talk about Sarpanch so using the D) -- sends me pmz which i don't understand :@ This is how his pmz look >>> "You <admin-profanity filter activated> you chat <admin-profanity filter activated> <admin-profanity filter activated> <admin-profanity filter activated> "

4=A -- Akirtghan aka Papi v2.0 -- He is a barbie with a beard :@

A-aisee mat deejai mere thakur sada sada tudh dhiaaee

K- kaval nain madhur bain kot sain sang sobh kehat ma jasod jiseh dehee bhaat khaahi jeeo

J- japoh to eko nama avar niraafal kama

F-firat firat prabh aaiaa pariaa tau sharnaee, nanak kee prabh benti apnee bhagtee lae

O- othai sache hee sach nibre chun vakh kadhe jajmaaliaa

R-rasna japtee toohee toohee

E-e man meria too sada rahu har nale

V-vismaad naad vismaad ved vismaad jeea vismaad bhed

E-evad oocha hovai koi, tis oocha ko janai soi

R- ram ras peeare, jeh ras bisar gae ras aur

A-antarjaamee purakh bidhate shardha man kee poore,nanak daas ihai sukh mangai mo ko kar santan kee dhoore

N-naam visaar chaleh an marag narak ghor meh paahi

D-dadaa data ek hai sabh ko devanhaar

E-e sareeria meria is jag meh aaiaa ke, kiaa tudh karam kamaaiaa

V-vaho vaho banee nirankaar hai, tis jevad avar na koi

E-e man pyaria too sada sach samaale

R-raakh pita prabh mere, mohi nirgun sabh gun tere