Show Some Love

singhnii♥

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S-singh1986- got brilliant question and message

the quote u have as ur signaturz....has me thinking since day before yesterday...

so i take this opportunity to post and ask:

"Ask your self the question "Who am i?" if you answer with anything related to name, race, sex, time, or place then you have no idea who you are! You are not the "you" that you have come to know. You only know the false you, that you have been living with. Your desires, wants, likes, and dislikes are all from the "imaginary you"; From your past experiences you have created a type of "actor" on an imaginary stage, that you call life. This "you" is a total ILLUSION, that lives in your own dream world...dreams are for those who are asleep. Wake up from your state of self hypnosis, and try to find the true YOU, Meditate on WaheGuru and liberate yourself from the false idea of what you call "you", there you will find bliss."

WHO ARE U? have u asked that question? what was ur answer? or heck wht is everyones answerr to that? ( sorry for changing the topic but we could start a new thread on this beautiful thought provoking question.)

i soo wanna know if we not this body or this mind etc thn who are we? isnt the imaginary self still me? whats the true me? have u found that? =)

ur quote is no different thn of Nastangz posts lol but his i understand

S-singh1986- got brilliant question and message

the quote u have as ur signaturz....has me thinking since day before yesterday...

so i take this opportunity to post and ask:

"Ask your self the question "Who am i?" if you answer with anything related to name, race, sex, time, or place then you have no idea who you are! You are not the "you" that you have come to know. You only know the false you, that you have been living with. Your desires, wants, likes, and dislikes are all from the "imaginary you"; From your past experiences you have created a type of "actor" on an imaginary stage, that you call life. This "you" is a total ILLUSION, that lives in your own dream world...dreams are for those who are asleep. Wake up from your state of self hypnosis, and try to find the true YOU, Meditate on WaheGuru and liberate yourself from the false idea of what you call "you", there you will find bliss."

WHO ARE U? have u asked that question? what was ur answer? or heck wht is everyones answerr to that? ( sorry for changing the topic but we could start a new thread on this beautiful thought provoking question.)

i soo wanna know if we not this body or this mind etc thn who are we? isnt the imaginary self still me? whats the true me? have u found that? =)

ur quote is no different thn of Nastangz posts lol but his i understand

hahaha that's like a question out of the 'Matrix'... blink.gif

• 2 months later...