My E-Mail to Yahoo!

harjinder

Dear Sirs,

Yahoo has become an indispesible part of my life. I've come across many people of my Faith and Intrests with the help of Yahoo Instant Messenger and I am greatful to you for this great service Yahoo! has done to me.

I have a desire that my faith,Sikhism also should be listed in your Religion and Beliefs Chat.We the Sikh people will be highly honored if our faith Sikhism,the 5th Largest faith gets listed in Your Religion and Beliefs Column and we Sikhs can Interact with each other.

Sikhism, the youngest of the world religions, is barely five hundred years old. Its founder, Guru Nanak, was born in 1469. Guru Nanak spread a simple message of "Ek Ong Kar": we are all one, created by the One Creator of all Creation. This was at a time when India was being torn apart by castes, sectarianism, religious factions, and fanaticism. He aligned with no religion, and respected all religions. He expressed the reality that there is one God and many paths, and the Name of God is Truth, "Sat Nam".

For More Knowledge of Sikhism : http://www.sikhnet.com/s/SikhIntro

Please Sirs,We the Members of the Sikh Community will be honored if Yahoo! launches a Seperate Room For Sikhism !!

Proud Yahoo! User,

Harjinder S Kukreja

As an ex yahoo user my advice would be to stay away from yahoo messenger. I for one am against a permanent room in yahoo as yahoo rooms are unmoderated and allow anything and everything to go on.

Most of us after getting this room might not even visit it , and it probably will become a playground for indian, pakistani fights, pickup points for munde kuriyans.

So i am happy with private sikhsangat voice conferences. But the thing is we dont need a yahoo room, we have had so many non sikhsangat memebers join us in the yahoo private conferences.

NO for Yahoo room.

i agree 101% wid virji amardeep above.. we dun need any permanent chat rooms.. coz one it wont be moderated and all sort of things could be said there.. second as virji pointed out it will be more of a pick up point for boys and girls.. i think what is been done now.. the yahoo voice conference among the sangat is really good.. we dun need any permanent room..